Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Can I ask where you got the USDX in MT4? I thought I had seen you using Forex.com n earlier vids, but I do not see it in my demo.

Thanks!

Itā€™s with Forex Ltd, not Forex.com
FOREX LTD: internet-trading in the world currency market Forex with MetaTrader 4.

ICT using Forex LTD. which has USDX

ICT, From your video today I went and reviewed the order book.
If open positions are on the right and limit orders are on the left,

Is it reasonable to conclude that in order to clear out all of the stops on the left to liquidate open negative positions on the right, a stop raid to 3200 could be expected based on this info?

I think I see why stops are taken out now. 1, to liquidate open negative positions(no profit for retail), and 2, to be positioned first on the next large move.

Based on this info, I seriously doubt(from what I have learned so far) that smart money would allow 63% of the retail traders that are short today to make profit on a down move on their own dime.

Thanks.

hey guys, what are your setups that you are stalking today? tempted to short fiber soon around 1.3000 if it reaches there again because of stoch and smt divergence on 15m, big fig, ote + will be ~ote on usdx 15m as wellā€¦ would target a break of the asian low. after that price might finally continue higher to the 1.3020 level iā€™ve been waiting for.

To be Honest, I was hoping for much more movement this LO.
Just waiting for the signs. For me it doesnā€™t matter if up or down.
If there is a sign, Iā€™ll take it.

GLGT:57:

Iā€™m waiting 1.3020 level to break before going short

ok, nevermind. missed that one

Seems like LO judas swing down to clear the stops below 1.2950

Action enough for you already at this moment :slight_smile:

And there we go, the signal came =)

Are you going long ?

yup, Iā€™m long on Fiber, will take first profit at 1.3

but I still think it didnt clear the stops below 1.2950

damn it! :smiley: but iā€™m long fiber now. hope this one will work out as well.

Morning Guys n Gals. Glad I kept out of the way yesterdayā€¦ although was a cool vid by ICT.
Just thought I would post what I am looking atā€¦ albeit right or wrongā€¦
Regards

To Note:
If you place last fridays pop upwards on the high highlightedā€¦ you arrive @ 1.61

Long seems to be a reasonable idea.
OTE entry right to the pip on the USDx, 80.20 level as resistance.
Possible Buy MMP on the 5M EU and GU

So Iā€™m long GU @ 1.6015 (+spread) which was the 61 retracement level

Thereā€™s a lot of double bluffing going on in them there charts!

Stop moved to break even.

First take profit @ 1.2930.

Remainder @ 1.2895.

for all those with limit sell orders at 1.3020ish - including myself:

fib projection on the judasā€¦ 162fib confluence with 1.3020
now it just has to get up thereā€¦

I wont take to long on the way upā€¦ although it looks like a nice little scalp.
cheers

edit: changed screenshot (didnt notice that the fib moved to a different bar when drawing the fibsā€¦)