Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

do you mind sharing,
where you came across this information?

Forgot to mention, first page of the Traders Guild thread for the ā€œInside The Rangeā€ webinar: 301 Moved Permanently

Direct link: Inside The Range Webinar-20120819 - Download - 4shared

Awesome - thanks again Jonnycab!

Iā€™m not sureā€¦ but I believe I heard ICT say that in one of his videos. Basically if your in an OTE thatā€™s going your way, when or if the retracement gets to 50% there may be some resistance there or maybe even previous swing highs or lows at that exact 50 percent retracement spot so expect, possibly, to see some resistance. However, if your trades pushes out of the 50% retracement from where it came from - i think i heard him say - it will go to 100 percent retracement distance from where it came from - or very close to it, like within a few pips. Thats what I believe - not sure I heard in one of ICTā€™s videos.

Dr Peterma, what does the encyclopedia say on this?

Canā€™t be.
if 50% guarantees 100% reach, then it invalidates notion of OTE,
which is between 50 and 100.

appears you are mixing a few sources of training.

good luck with study and trading

guys, anyone heard from Michael lately? no news on twitter since 14th

Iā€™m sorry Ibepippin, I did a bad job explaining what I meant. I think I misexplained my thoughts. I understand ote is between 50%-100% ote, the sweet spot is 70.5ote. I guess, my question is, if were going long for example, and we buy at the sweet spot 70.50% on fib, weā€™d hope to see our long reach the 50% level on the fib then the 38% level and the 0.0 level( the 0.0 level being a 100percent swing in distance from the swing low that we used to place our fib on going long). Iā€™m not sure, but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find it again on ICTā€™s videos, if its there, is that while going long if the trade pushes through the 50% level clearly, it will get to the 0.0 level or within a few pips of it most if not all the time. The main point here I guess is that it would definitely get through the 38% level on the fib, if this was a long, and reach at or near a 0.0 on the fig. Any insight is helpful and thanks again

sure man, i understood the question.

lets think a bit about it. you have swing 1, and entry at ote of swing 1, going up towards the prior swing high. prior swing high and ote_1 turn point define another swing, lets call it swing 2. Swing 2 is entitled to its own ote, positioned past the fib level 50 of swing 1. This is how a narrowing range occurs, by sequential swings not completing pullback to original points.
It happens often, check the charts

maybe the mis-explaining was on my part :slight_smile:

Hello good ppl, i wanted to ask you couple of questions and if you could answer me i would be gratefull!

When we look at commercials in COT report if its going down that means the currencys are going up yes? And if commercials increasing their shorts from 10 to 20 that means the bearish trend getting stronger? Am i correct on this one?
Thank you good ppl.

I was looking at this stuff this very morning, and the link below will be very useful for you, it shows which tools you should use for which timeframes, now you will see that COTS is listed under weekly and nowhere else, so are you really trading off the Weekly timeframe?

Traders Development Part 4

spot on!

my trading plan got so much simpler and shorter after the recent videos (TPDS and 1st Xmas one):

Tools: Market Structure + S&R + OTE + Range Concepts
Time Frames: H4 - H1 - M15 (+ S&R from Weekly and Daily)

half page, done. :wink:

As we are on the topic of using specific tools to make a planned entry. I have make it my goal over the holidays to learn to apply the trinity tool and concept. Does someone have an awnser to this: After you have a trinity breakout on the monthly trinity on the W chart and you start to focus in with the weekly trinity on a D chart. Do you apply the weekly trinity at the exact same date at the monthly breakout and wait or look for a trinity break or are you now looking in a range of weeks?

Hi All,
Does anyone know of updates regarding the new videosā€™ from ICT? Are they being released somewhere else? Thanks for any assistance cheers.

Patience, patience!

He tweets all releases https://twitter.com/ICT_Babypips

Thanks Purple did not know about those tweets

no worries, welcome :slight_smile:

I have the ClarkFXā€™s ICT tools with the EX4. files. Could someone tell me what charting / broker platform uses these files. I am currently using FXCM but I would like to switch to whatever charting / broker uses the EX4. file.
thanks

MT4

ex4 files are the compiled mq4

Hi PPFX,
Drawing Support & Resistance are very important to ICT method, as Michael said, HTF key S/R trump all confluences. On 20th June 2012 Live Session Webiner Michael showed how he draws S/R, even he said how he used to draw manually for equity chart from PriceChart.com. ( Please have a look a few min of that video ) In Cable weekly chart he looks for body of the candle and high & low of the wicks. My understanding is

1. Body of the Candle: Looking price in to the body of the candle means, price was roaming in this level where smart money was accumulating or distributing. Huge quantity of position (buy/sell) took in this level to make support/resistance. So in future it is very important level to make the price future support or resistance.

2. High / Low of the Wick: These are the swing / candle high or low, where price is meeting as like earlier support or resistance and in future price may find another S/R.

imgur: the simple image sharer
    Is there any other confluences to draw HTF S/R? or how do you draw?