Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Does that help?

Are you using the weekly chart? ICT suggests you don’t really, there aren’t any hard and fast rules, but the ball park is really 3 of these 4, Daily, 4hr, 1hr, 15m. Weekly won’t be much use unless you are a long term position trader, and you don’t want to be doing that until you have at least a few hundred thousand, then 5m for scalping, which is Ok for scalping, but it’s that middle ground day trading/intraday is where the sweet spot is.

Have you looked at Part 4 Traders development?

Hi PPF
nice post…
wondering where you get the EURX from?
apologies if this is answered elsewhere on the thread…

cheers

It’s also available in Forex Ltd account

got it thanks mate.

Thanks rod178

Hi Shaer,

Would you please be kind enough as to post the link, to the mentioned 20th June 2012 Live Session Webiner by Michael where he shows how he draws his S/R, as I cannot find it on Youtube. Thanks up front buddy.

Best regards,

DrFeelgood

Livestream Videos - Livestream Videos

Any news from ICT yet?

Yah i am wondering the same. Mast be busy, just before xmas or went for a holiday? The only thing is that he did schedule the release of the forexmass teaching modules for this period of time. So i am wondering if everything is ok…???

Wondering the same, I just hope everything is well with him!

Just taken a short on the EURUSD, daily 200 fibonacci extension courtesy of ICT’s Trinity. Obviously will be a scalp for 10-20 pips since i am trading against the long term trend.

Thanks ICT!

Hey ICT,
After taking nearly 1 year off from trading ForEx for art, I am back on the charts and read to rock. ICT, when you first started the thread years ago I was so impressed with the knowledge you were giving away. I knew immediately that you were the real deal and that you would be my trading mentor leading me to financial success in ForEx. On our long 20 hour drive back from Miami to NY from an art fair, I found myself glued to your videos which improved so much since I started learning from you years ago.

With confidence on my demo account, I took a Sunday gap trade and slammed 120 pips from the EURJPY trade with a 20 pip SL. This morning, being cautious of the holidays coming up I took a NY open OTE trade for 50 pips with a 20 pip SL, double-tap style. I am seeing the fib levels, seeing market structure, and am not one bit nervous while trading as I once was. I’m starting to see the smart money for the sharks they are, locating stop levels, and successfully seeing stochastic type 1 and 2 divergence as well as the SMT divergence you taught us so long ago.

I am happy to be back trading the ICT method and am even more impressed with how I have been seeing the market recently with your new training videos. These videos are absolutely amazing with so much information. I am glad to have the foundation you showed us years before, and even more happy to have the details now to increase my knowledge of how to use these tools.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas,
Cheers,
Zack

I wish if I could be one of those who followed the first thread when it started! Never mind, I’ll be with you guys soon…going through each of the videos and the thread discussions…I’ll update the progress. Glad there are there are many people there who can guide newbies like me…

Yep, I felt the same, this will help you start getting up to speed - Traders Development

Thank you PPFX. I have had a look at your website and all the links and resources there are so useful…thank you for your guidance.

Hello DrFeelgood,
Michael usually does not record the live video or post it in youtube. During live session, with permission of Michael, one of forum member ‘liftoff’ recorded and post a link where we those missed the live webiner downloaded. Here is the link
Download LiveSession.mp4 - BitShare.com - Free File Hosting and Cloud Storage

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Enjoy

Does anyone have a take on what happened today with the fiber, a couple of hours after NYO? The market didn’t really do anything yesterday, and hadn’t really done anything all day, and then suddenly price jumps up by 50 pips, what the hell?
And do you think we have made the high for the week as Michael mentions often happens on tuesdays, or do you think we will go higher tommorrow?
It’s always of great help to me, to hear your guys thoughts on the market! :slight_smile:

I have had the same feeling…but while looking at the higher time frame (4 h and above) there is a strong uptrend. Let’s wait and see what’ll happen tomorrow and the following days?

Cable has been more interesting for me this week. Gave a nice OTE for a Long today during NYO (after blowing out the Asian lows during LO). I was tempted, but I didnt take the trade.

As for the Fiber, not much resistance until 1.3280 :slight_smile:

Same goes for the USDX, we may see 79.00

A small range day always begets a large range day. Anticipate fills of the ADR after those small range days. We are reaching highs, my higher time frame analysis is “confused” right now. I want to see a “power of three” swing take place before I start to determine my higher time frame directional bias.

Because of my unclear higher time frame bias I will be scalping 20-30 pips, or more likely sitting with my pip gain for the week and waiting for that swing to come out.

Cheers,
Z