Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

And that’s it for me this year, had that 60 PIP on the EUR today, loverly Christmas bonus, the bosses are so kind :smiley:

can someone secretly log me out of my demo and into my live account please? thanks in advance. (don’t tell me though!)

I was thinking when you said this morning, about the killer MM strategy, double your initial stake for all winning trades, that should fix it!

not sure what you’re talking about?! i’m confused

Say you win 100 PIPS at 1 LOT, once it’s won, turn back time and make it 2 LOTS.

hm… still confused! but that’s definitely a strategy to keep in mind! where did i say something about a MM strategy this morning?? tell me, i’m so confused right now and don’t know if you’re making fun of me :smiley:

My broker will only go to $10K per pip

Is that enough? LOL

target hit…

Hello everyone.

I’m trying to piece together the GBP short.

GBP/USD 5 Min

1. Notice that the pair have made a lower high

2. Confirm the reversal of trend with the pair making a, slightly, lower low

3. Pull a fib from the new low and highs and see that 1.630 is the OTE for short

The higher timeframe resistance is from the 9-21 high on the daily chart

One page encapsulates it.

Divergence Cheat Sheet | Trading Divergences | Learn Forex Trading

Thats pretty much it, but, the first lot of support will be around the high formed on the 18th Dec. which is also todays Asian range high (we have some rejection going on there right now)

Thank you. I should have been clearer. The 1.6300 resistance from 9-21 should have suggested the pair was possibly going to reverse off that level and go lower.

Sorry, I meant Support, not Resistance in my post, and yes, you are correct, next resistance is the high from 21st Sept.

same :smiley:

Was tempted to get back in for a Long on the Fiber, but 100 pips in 1 day isnt bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one Jonny!

i’m long cable at 1.6269, tight SL of 14 pips. and yeah, 100 pips for me as well today. demo pips of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Better go find another broker for next year then :smiley:

pips are pips :slight_smile:

I have both my live account and demo accounts open, but I do all the work etc… in the live account, then place the trades in the demo account.

working inside the live account seems to add more pressure than just operating solely within a demo account, so maybe its just as beneficial from a psychological perspective…

eitherway, valuable experience nonetheless :slight_smile:

Hi newbie, welcome on board, we’re all here to help, it can get a bit overwhelming here, but you are in the right place, it’s a bit like being in a busy pub, great fun when you get into it, much better than being in the safe quiet pub :smiley:

But be patient with us, and be patient with your learning, you’ve not picked the best time, Christmas is dead for trading, you can still learn though.

Thank you. The market being dead for the next couple of weeks is fine with me. I still have a large amount of ICT’s videos to work through.

I see people talking about Grail and Stinger but I haven’t seen them mentioned in any of the ICT videos I’ve watched so far. Does anyone know which video or videos they are talked about?