Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

That is the R2 Daily Pivot, just above the ADR5 high

Nuts isnā€™t it? Itā€™s amazing what you can come up with just toying around when youā€™ve got a good idea what youā€™re doing, I didnā€™t plan out to write it as such, I( was just playing around with some old ideas I had and some new understanding, and POW, laughing all the way to the bank.

hi, iā€™m new here, may i ask which indicator do you refer to and where can i download it?
Thanks!

Index of /indicators

Osc Div

Convergence on 15m, Spring on 1Hr, could we see it bounce off the bottom? No I donā€™t think itā€™s good enough to predict that, but I pretty sure a short is the order of the day at the moment.

Good morning all,

Iā€™m certainly impress with the knowledge and skills demonstrated by all of you in this thread.
As a newbie where can I find some information/explanation about the system to understand it and trade it:
For example definition of OTE, Judas, asian range vs LO vs high and lowsā€¦
I will surely read this thread in details and watch all the ICT videos (started alreadyā€¦)
Thanks for your help

Hereā€™s the ICT youtube channel, everything is uploaded there.
Happy browsingInnerCircleTrader's channel - YouTube

Journey (and it is a long one) starts here: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Fabā€¦
Thanks so much
On my way to reach guru status:32:

Look out, Zebedee strikes again??? :wink:

Looking at shorting the cable at the 1.6200 but there is a GDP announcement at 10.30. The setup looks goodā€¦ but a little apprehensive.

any thoughts?

was looking at the same reflection inside an OTE. at an institutional level.

looks like he turned Judas, the little b^&*t&*d :smiley:

Canā€™t win 'em all.

well I took it on my demo for today. Itā€™s raining here so a little light entertainment is prefered

Stoch confluence as well, but yes, was very apprehensive, I was looking at it popping up to 1.2920 before going down, it still might, could be a tricky day, lots of conflicting stuff there, we have yesterdays daily pinbar, but no real areas of support at this level, do it could go lower than yesterday, and it could easy be a small really before we go further down.

Took the same, but took 80% off at 20 pips and SL to BE. Perhaps its accumulation before UK GDP, depends if the results are good or not :).

Iā€™m just unsure trading before news events even when the setup is gold. Weā€™ll find out in 3 mins

also in the pivot buy zoneā€¦gonna look for some SMT. i was really hoping the LO killzone would have given it to me but it there was almost no volatility.

EDIT: I see i get mixed up lol. i was looking at 1.6220 :D. i had a small position short at 1.62 but i closed it out right before the big break lol the lack of volatility in the LO and i was watching ICTā€™s third installment to the trading plan series and he was talking about if your not seeing any movement just close the trade lol.

I didā€¦ had 25 pips profit (all demo) and it ran back and knocked me out at 1.6210. I knew the rain today was a signā€¦

thats a wrapā€¦
was flat whole week, and tomorrow I wont be on the screensā€¦

My goal this month was 4% ROI with 1% max risk per trade.
And I did 6%.
Next month Iā€™ll upgrade my risk to 2% and aim for 8% returnā€¦
All is on track and I am completely on course with my plan so far;)

I hope all of you are doing well also and wish you all a great weekendā€¦ cheers