Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

What’s the ICT Torrent?

Unfortunately, I think Binary Options count as “Spread Betting” so only available/legal in the UK. Good news it really is tax free.

The torrent has been posted a few times. Look back over my previous posts and yea shall find. From memory it is about an 8GB download. Still being seeded, my some kind souls, last I looked.

Yep, well I say 80, it was 1.32793

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have my take profit below yesterdays low, hopefully they get taken, and just before the 17th September high on the daily chart around 1.3172. Just incase we get a bounce from there. £20 per point, so would be a nice Christmas present of £2,000 profit to finish the year. Fingers crossed.

yes, that’s my second target at +90 pips. nice trade bud. i’m still on demo until the 7th of january, so no money for me :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, hopefully you will be doing trades like that live come the 7th January next year :smiley:

I Cant find the 8GB ICT torrent, can someone please help me! :frowning:

Tried different searches!

me too mate, me too :smiley: i’m so awefully profitable since i’m on demo again. i would be happy with half of that in live trading. we’ll see :slight_smile:

Very nice. Way to go :57:

Isn’t just, quick learner.

Really liked the latest video, nice purple colours, I knew you’d come round to my way of thinking eventually :smiley:

I’ve just downloaded but can’t access! Tried free torrent viewer but no good - good luck.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-168.html#post417795

Thank you very much but getting a connection error, guess the torrent was removed or no one is seeding :frowning:

There should still be seeds. If you still can’t get it to work PM me and I can send you a direct link.

thanks for the advice. i agree. but i am not on demo, because live went bad, but because its “christmas season” and michael said he does not trade this time of the year. that’s why i am not trading as well.

[B]ICT Methods
[/B]
Michael, I found this document that you must have written years ago … interesting read. Does anyone have a downloadable version:

ICT methods

In case someone thought oh Tansen got lucky last month with his 12%

This is this month’s

Granted this month sucked for me I kept being on the wrong end of the trade. 30 pips is no 90 :’(

I believe this was written by BostonEJ. They are his notes he took from ICT’svid’s.

Actually this is from one of the readers of our first thread. I do not have a “document” apart from what you find here at Babypips.

I would take that over a kick to the balls any day

30 pips is not Zero pips or a loss either. Which is it… the glass half full or half empty… perspective bub!

:57: