Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

peterma is doing a catalog, which we are all looking forward to, I’m working on my site slowly too which its aim is to organise and index all this great material.

Have a look at ICT_TwentyFiveDaysofChristmas (2011)
Day 11 - ICT Trader’s Trinity

It is in the ICT torrent
Contained within is a good explanation of why not to attempt to pick Tops and Bottoms, within the context of the Traders Trinity.

A newbie here, as I’m studying an ICT stinger (which I believe is divergence between the price chart and an oscillator). I believe I noticed it in the cable just now in the new york open kill zone. In addition to that, I seen an elephant poke his head out the door on a 10 min chart with the cable relative to the usd between 8:20-8:30am est. If there’s anything else I missed (I’m sure there’s more), anyone please feel free to add. Thanks ICT

Most videos before mid 2012 can be downloaded via the ICT Torrent

EDIT: subsequent video can (mostly) all be found at
InnerCircleTrader’s channel - YouTube

I think you might be trying too hard, it’s a good time now until the beginning of the year to give the charts a miss and just absorb the material.

Purple

Will you please convince me not to be short Fiber @ 1.3280 with a target of 1.3180!!

Quickly please…

Thank you

Andrew :51:

no killzone anymore

It was right in the kill zone when it hit 1.3280 and I went short though! :33:

was that a short based upon -
Reflection
Instro
dR1

Closed 75% of my position at about +90 pips

Some clear SMT divergence showing shorting pressure on the EUR, but it didn’t break the low…might close out a bit more of my trade soon:

Based on Fibre OTE, USDX testing 79 again, Daily resistance from 1st May 2012, institutional level, and a s**t load of volume going through yesterday!

Only thing that worries me is that we are too close to Christmas, any other time I would be very happy!

Fantastic trade Dodge :35:

A few cheeky One Touch Binary Options Trades to add to the fun:

£788.89 banked from them :53:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So far looks good.

Pull a fib from the M15 high preceding the last. The reflection is 1 pip from the intsro 13280. The OTE about 7, which is still OK.

Sometimes the Reflection really nails it.

Did not know that was even possible ! LOL Nice one.

Dodge took a nice winner home, just shows that we don’t need directional premise as such! as traders are making money both short and long. Well done. All i have been seeing is shorts from yesterday and today.

How come you matching usdX and EurX comparable lows highs ? What are you looking for and what does it tell you if they fail ?

Cheers, good old IG Index have these, tax free too :wink:

Careful, make too much and the Tax Office will classify you as a Professional, then tax you :53:

haha The making too much is the problem I have at present, not the tax office! Would be nice to be the other way around though!

i thought you did not enter, when you wrote your last post. i’m short at 1.3280 as well and entered pretty much at the end of NYOKZ. divergences all over the place, 79% retracement from big fig KSR, 79 level usdx, you name it. i’m looking for quite a big move, taking 20% off now at 45 pips, 30% at 90 pips. aiming for at least 1.3120 and a break of those clean lows around 1.3140. also chris lori price inefficency needs to get filled between 1.3120 and 1.3140… final target for the last 10% or so is 1.30.