Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

A solution to the Sunday candle is to use a GMT+3 datafeed.

I know that, for example Alpari UK doesnt have sunday candle, but because of the server time difference the whole daily candles are out of whack compared to other GMT brokers. :wink:
thats why I want to manually build the daily candles (and 4 hrs).

This isnā€™t ICT approved and I wouldnā€™t draw fibs from it but it will smooth out the highs and lows for you. Also may help with trend analysis if some are still struggling to figure out if they should look for buys or sells each day. Just follow the link.
Two different indicators the heiken ashi, and the heiken ashi smoothed. heiken ashi should be on your mt4 platform. I downloaded the heiken ashi smoothed and have it plotted on a different daily chart and helps me filter signals. Like i said this is not ICT approved but it helps me for where i am at in my trading.

Heiken-ashi candlesticks | Forex Indicators Guide

thanks, but:

Unlike regular Japanese candles, Heiken-ashi donā€™t show open, high, low and close.

this is [U]not[/U] acceptable.

You can switch back to regular candles for the time youā€™re drawing the lines what you need from the most wanted open-close prices. I think the highs and lows are the same(: why not simplify?

Thank you very much, it doesnā€™t work with Vuze but it did with Miro :slight_smile:

GMT brokers are the ones that are out of wack :D, to the US data feeds (and Europe feeds that adhere to DST). eg Integral White Label FX Trading and Liquidity Aggregation Systems from the Trusted Technology Partner

Exchanges (unfortunately) operate on DST during about half the year. Hence using Price and TIME theory (ie ICT methodology) a GMT feed is problematic, unless perhaps you only trade the Asia Session. ie Tokyo no DST, although Sydney does.

A GMT+3/+2 Broker will save you considerable effort.

1. no Sunday candle
  2. no need to modify many indicators (eg LO KZ) when DST takes effect, as the feeds follow the DST (ie feed GMT+3 or GMT+2), except for the week changeover difference between London and NY.

Iā€™ve seen ā€˜syntheticā€™ candles built as you require. I have the information buried somewhere. Problem is that the code is written in JForex.

PS I loathe and detest DST and thankfully reside in a state that refuses to adhere to the nonsense. have enough sunlight, no need for any more!:18:

Iā€™m new to doing analysis on 2, 5, 10 yr note using ICT methods and hoping someone could help me with this.
The 5yr yield on the six month chart is showing rising yields with a divergence (US and German making higher highs while GDBR making lower lows). According to my understanding this would equate to possible Dollar going lower.

Meanwhile the yearly chart of the 5yr note shows yields dropping with a divergence (GDBR making lower lows while US & German note failing to make lower lows). According to my understanding this would equate to possible Dollar rising.

So you see my issue is, do I look at the immediate trend (6 month) or do I look at the 1yr trend?

Drone, I use the USDX triad divergence (like I do with all correlated divergence) as a rear view mirror, before making a lane change I check it.

Is a move at a known s/r line real or a fake - am I on a short term s/r or not.

The bonds divergence are my favourite tool, it happens less frequently, but when it does - itā€™s a strong indicator (for me).

An example was last NFP - the bonds told the story.

Everyone uses the tools differently, still the same tools, my own preference just happens to be the 15min 10 yr US vs the 15min USDX, but then Iā€™m only looking at fibre.

Check out my previous links on bonds:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-274.html#post426348
If that didā€™ny come out right itā€™s page 274 this thread.

The only addition since that is at 07.50 mins

Inner Circle Trader 11/01/12 - YouTube

Fantastic peterma!

So is the Dollar correlation in unison with the note or is it opposing correlation?

thanks a bunch

What is NFP?

Ok so I just caught the fourth video and he said they should move in tandom together. Sorry, I probably should have watched all of these first. Thank you again peterma. You guys are insanely cool and babypips is whatā€™s up.

NonFarm Payroll

Hi peterma

Is your broker provide live feeds for 10 yr ?

Yeah, but there are loads of free feeds,

Drone I really enjoy your enthusiasm, without people asking questions none of us would even think of answers, thank you for stimulating.

I was looking for a broker with live feeds. Can you specify any broker? Thanks

thx jonnycab :slight_smile:

ya, I just found this sight last week and am amazed at the community support. I have been trading futures for over a year and have recently converted over to forex for the smaller account friendliness. Very excited to continue to make friends on here and learn in the process.

Anyone looking to take a short on Fiber at the moment? Or is it too risky, maybe not enough liquidity until January now? Looking to enter at 1.32000

13200 SHORT

Pros
-Reflection
-Slow Stoc Hidden Bearish Divergence

• Instro
  • Thursday AR Low
  • H4 Market Structure Bearish
  • Day Pivot
  • 13210 H4 OTE

Cons

• Monday
  • Xmas