Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

TP 30 pips on half position. Other half stop moved to 10 pips profit

Edit: Subsequently Other half stop moved to 20 pips profit. TP is 60 pips

you guys are awesome, but let me ask, are you always watching the E/U or do you consider to watch for else? I ask it because there are times, when I think we need to focus on other pairs. I think of U/Cad, U/Chf . I donā€™t know if it fits for the ICT methods.

Subsequently decided to move TP down to 44 pips ( based upon H1 200 Fib)

My brain can only handle one pair, even then only half of that ie Fiber. I only use the Cable (and USDX) for analysis

I find that watching other pairs confuses. Will endeavour to build up to also trading the Cable in 2013

PS
Question: does anyone know what happened to ICTā€™s Forexmas posts? ie Three onwards. Iā€™m having withdrawal symptoms LOL

Rod why not hang on to position since you are in line with the HTF?

expecting a retrace

• that is one big whate candle (H4)
  • 200 Fib is often a good place to TP
  • refer below chart OTE H4
    the bull trend has still to be reaffirmed
    time of year makes it more likely that stops will be run
    greed kills

Thank you so much.
Could you download the Livestream video Live Show [Procaster] Mon Nov 19 2012 08:08:13 AM?

Hey guys, N.I.C.E. threadā€¦ Iā€™ve started watching some of the ICT videos and they are amazing.
Just one question: I think his method is good for any pair right? Why does he use just GBP/USD and Dollar index?

Many thanks (sorry for my bad english)

1. yes any pair
  2. Fiber/Cable preference due to good liquidity, tight spread and volatility (in case of Cable)
  3. USDX only for (benchmark) analysis

Additionally a little man is sitting on my shoulder and whispering into my ear 'time to go shortā€™
Iā€™m using all my willpower to resist an ā€˜intuitiveā€™ short

Rapid decrease in OI

link does not work

The techniques ICT teaches will work on any pair (some of his recent videos illustrated this with the EUR/JPY), so if you wish to trade USD/CAD, USD/CHF, then there will be no problem with that.

As rod said, focusing solely on 1 pair (doesnt matter which one) will give you the chance to focus more on the tools/concepts being used rather than having to analyse a number of different, possibly unrelated pairs which can confuse things (or at least, give you too much to concentrate on). Learn the tools then trade as many pairs as you like :slight_smile:

Ive repost the link. does this indicate a bullish market?

Based on the Trade Plan Part 5 and Market Mapping, which describe trading off a 1h TF in a way friendly for traders who have day jobs, Iā€™m looking at getting in at the hourly OTE, which may mean not getting in during kill zones. The premise is that the 1h market structure will tend to hold in line with higher TF analysis. Soā€¦

Got in yesterday at OTE during Asiaā€™s session with the expectation 1h market structure would hold. Pulled in 40 pips on both Cable and Fiber last night. Since my risk is managed and I have software taking first tap and moving stops to BE for me, I slept like a baby.

Also, ICTā€™s directional bias theory relies on correlated asset pairs and classes. Cable Fiber, USD have several correlated asset classes that are easy to research, like stock averages, treasury bond futures prices, bond yields and the USDX. Exotic pairs may be harder to find correlated assets for, and so harder to see SMT divergence.

SMT divergence is a way of peeking at the cards of the smart money before they are played and gives us an advantage.

If you find a full set of correlated assets for other pairs, let us know here. Would be interesting to investigate it.

Nice trade Vinster. Could you please post a screen shot of that trade because I do not see an OTE from last night on the hourly for either pair? Iā€™m trying to see what I am missing.

I see it nowā€¦just had to zoom inā€¦nice one Vinster.

Iā€™ve seen some videos and I have a day job. Iā€™m very interested in Trading Plan part 5. Can you share a link?

InnerCircleTraderā€™s channel - YouTube