Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Here are the top 10 market participants. - Also the FED, BOJ, BOE and other central banks are market manipulators.

I think of these dudes like a small flock of birds. They fly together as much as possible. SMT divergence is when you see one bird break formation first and the whole flock follows that one bird’s lead and they all change direction together. We don’t know when the market will turn, but when it does turn, it is ALWAYS preceded by 1 bird breaking formation first.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/chapter-3/14387-chapter-3-part-ii-participants-participants.html

Bond yields are up, OI is down exactly 20% on the EUR COT. Smells like a buy program about to kick in.

GBP COT open interest is actually up, but not spiking, so we’ll see. 1.63 may provide a near term ceiling.

Waiting for MS to prove to us we are in a buy program, then come back down to OTE for some good entries long. With the holidays it is all a mental exercise and were not expecting to see the market really move or make up it’s mind.

Yes, brother, we made real money.

There are only two that I can tell on this thread that are well funded enough to trade for a living. Purple Patch and one of the newbies. Every one of us other guys does other things and work for a living. But we have been using our mistical powers of looking at higher TF’s and reading COT reports, bond yield divergences and getting in at the kill zone times in order to make money. My first 2 ICT weeks, I made 6% and about 440 pips. I fell apart (my own fault) and went back to read and learn more. Your question is should you stick around. YES. STAY HERE AND DON’T GO ANYWHERE ELSE. You have found what you are looking for.

It’s good to be back! Been away fattening my self up with all Christmas food :D. I just wanted to take the opportunity although a little late, never the less to wish Every ONE a Merry Christmas and a truly joyful, wonderful New Year.
A SPECIAL Thank you to Mike for all the time he put in, i know it’s not easy!!! and am sure the rest understand this too.

Bullish Fiber/Cable SMT Div going into AS, points towards a Bullish reversal

Both Fiber and Cable now retraced to OTE enty at NYO

Off like a rocket

Thank you Vinster. You guys are so kind helping each other…Glad to be part of this thread…

Exited 75% at +60 pips, letting the rest ride.

High before retrace H4 200 Fib (swing H to Swing L)

Nice work guys, still plenty of top posts & analysis going on here despite the holiday season!

Havent had much chance to get at the charts over the last few days, but should have some free time near the end of the week!

Hope you’re all having a safe and enjoyable holiday!

Brilliant trade! I had the same trade but closed for 15 pips profit (real micro account). thank you Dodge

Looking at the hourly chart below we can see that we have a divergence between fiber and cable. My question is do we quantify this as strength and be bullish or weakness and be bearish? Not taking everything else into account ie. yields, cot, daily trend…just purely looking at these two charts what does this say for this moment, if anything at all?

If you only want to look at the charts for indication for strength or weakness, then ICT always has taught it must be at a higher time frame support or resistance level. If either of the pairs are at a higher t/f level then you may be able to get a hint as to where price may go. Remember, look for diverging highs at resistance and diverging lows at support.

ahh…nice…thanks Bones123

Closed the rest of my trade for a total of +3.5% (about 42 pips on the last 25%).

Huge SMT divergence on the 1.32500 and OTE, along with a strong bearish reaction at that level, has me bearish on the market.

I missed this short entry, was expecting something closer to London open:

Maybe it’ll give me another chance…

Keep em coming, Dodge. Good analysis with good execution. Perfect combo. I expect we made the week’s low already and we should see more highs tomorrow.

Another good analysis from Dodge…these concepts make sense to me these days…getting there slowly slowly…thank you Dodge.

Fiber Long

My bias is currently bullish, based upon H4

gone small Long at H1 OTE 13223 (Int Swing Points)
Will look to increase Long position once into LO KZ

EUR/USD short on the OTE:

Still bearish based on prior analysis: