Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

This is not a method - it is a small portion of an insight into the market as a whole.

Included in this video are many concepts - you have;

This concept if you have a day job at 3,00 mins

The mt4 5 bar ‘fractal’ indicator at 09.30 mins

ICT’s 3 bar ‘fractal’ indicator 14.20 mins

Market Structure break/ how to enter 10.00 mins

How to stay in longer/ how to trail a stop

Definition of how to cut you loss/let profit run 19.00 mins

The need to be flexible 23.20 mins

Bull Flags - how to interpret 26.30 mins

ICT Grail 27.30 mins

OTE and type 2 divergence

Funds use of EMA’s

Lack of need for multiple trades per week

How to make up for ‘goof ups’

Use of 18/40 ema as directional filter

Market Flow broken

Three confluences - make trade.

And so on …

I know ICT has named it ‘short term trading’ - but in reality it forms a longer term trading model, as I said, a portion of same.

I’ve seen every PTC at least once, every skills, concepts and strategies videos (Asian Range etc) at least twice and the entire Trade Plans series three times. Market Mapping is now 6 times. I feel like I’m sitting in ICT’s living room on the couch and letting him describe why he thinks trading is easy. So I take off my shoes and keep my mouth shut. That experience is worth what ever price you would want to charge. If you want to be successful, hang out with successful people.

personally, I look at all time frames and use it as follows:

Daily- a change of tide could be coming in the next week or so. What other signs are pointing to a change
4 hr- a change could be happening in the next day or two, look for signs to confirm, start planning your trade
1 hr- a move is coming soon, plan your trade- S/R and OTE, reflection, or entry method of your choice
15 min- the move is imminent, are we at a level of S/R, are we in OTE, reflection, etc

Which is the video explaining the reflection entry? I’ve seen OTE but not reflection nor MACD divergence etc…
Thx in advance

I use FXCM Trading Station

the reflection pattern is the market review video on 6/1/2012. I think MACD is introduced in the How Professionals use Indicators video from Day 15 ForexMas 2011. I’m sure Peterma can chime in with more videos where MACD is used

I agree Peterma, good stuff! Is it still possible to get a copy of your working index so many were raving about? Rgds, Simon

thanks for the SMT responses. Even though I have watched most of the videos, and some 2 or three times. I am trying to learn the info, but some times I feel like portions of all the concepts are floating around in my head. Now I just need to get them in order and marching to the same beat.

Thank you Dronetrading

Fiber Scalp
Long OTE entry @ 1.3177

4H Support = check
15M SMT Divergance = check
15M chart Market Structure Breakdown = Check
Buy Program on the Daily = Check

Yeah took same set up :slight_smile: man, to da pip from sweetspot :slight_smile:

Almost completed - now writing it up

nice one Avion

T1 just hit
Moved stop to BE +3 for the remaining half.

See my post here for videos on reflection.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46764-inner-circle-traders-pro-traders-club-2012-2013-series-349.html#post430536

Yeah, the vast majority of the videos use the stoch set at 10,3,3

You can see the use of MACD recently at 27.00 mins here:

Inner Circle Trader 12/06/12 - YouTube

Yup i have 3229 as my final tp, and will look to short from there, also currently possible trade is at 3216 level on 1min tf, bur i think will go north bit more.

nice trade!
'm watching the ote/trendline area for possible re-short

peterma (is that Peter moving average?) - great stuff, thank you. Please can you start a new thread for this and keep the first few posts reserved for future additions.

This is all good stuff but just be careful you guys are not over trading and make sure you journal everything. You shouldn’t really be longing then shorting then longing … just aim for a small number of pips consistently every week, that’s all you need to make enough money to live a VERY good life.

Yep - no connection with any other moving averages :slight_smile: