Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

This has been a tricky z week. Hope no one got nailed. I’m done for the week at 3.5% up. Hopefully many more like this.

What fib levels are used here to see 1.3177 as OTE? I can’t figure it out…please help

:19:Can someone tell me what the ICT Market Structure indicator colour indicates? I can see blue and red circle showing ITHs and LTHs etc but do not understand what the colours showing?

Also, my MT4 do not show me the FIB properties to amend to show OTE entry points etc (ICT showed it in his OTE Video).Any help please

agreed, that’s the way to do it. In this case i aimed for a little extra on London close, didn’t work, whoever is on the other side definitely has a lot of patience. that was it for 2012!

On 15min zoom in.

Pull fib from low of today to the first swing high at 3199, ote forms exactly at 3176/7

The 100 extn of that same fib will get you out at 3230

Also reverse the fib - from the high this morning to the low - the ote on that fib will also get you out at 3230
Thus some traders shorting here also.

ICT fibonacci at work

draw a fib on the chart, right click chart, select Objects List, select Fibo object, select Edit, select Fibo Levels tab, and use Add and Delete to change levels as you need. For the indicator i believe blue was long-term high/low, and red was intermediate-term high/low

You are great! Thank you so much…can’t wait for the completed catalogue…

Thank you Ibepippin

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to use this occasion the end of 2012 and say few words and express my opinion about forex journey I been thru.
I started to learn forex in 2010 when I found school of babypips and till the end of this year I didn’t even had a demo account. I wanted to LEARN everything about forex and then open the demo account to put my knowledge to test. I think if I haven’t
Found ICT’s threads my journey into forex would end by testing couple of systems and realising that it doesn’t work. I want to say big thank you to Michael for what he has done because if not him I wouldn’t be here! He showed me how to UNDERSTAND the Markets not just follow the system! I think this is where the majority traders fail; they don’t understand what they DO! And
With Michaels approach it’s so easy to learn and understand that there can’t be lots of questions. If you have couple of questions just go thru his material again and again and you will laugh from yourself that the answer was next to your nose :slight_smile:
Each day I’m reading all his threads on babypips and realised 1 thing. Those who have already learned everything and gathered all information required to understand
His teachings have moved on for good and not looking back. Those who started to learn 1 year ago still here but they all understand and have a firm grasp on his teachings and post their trades here to show that. That’s ok with me. Just wanted to say that by the end of 2013 people who are regular on his threads hardly would be here anymore, they all will move on to the next level of trading and profits. New generation will come. And the cycle will continue. I know that after ICT will move on from babypips and lots of you good guys too, there will be less interest in his teachings because people are too lazy to help themselves to better life. For me this would be one of the last posts on babypips.

It’s just my 2 cents but I wish you all good luck in the future and if you study hard and submit to time you will all reap the fruits of Success. Guys please don’t ask any more questions because if you start from the beginning where I started and study hard there will be no questions to ask.

Good luck to everyone in 2013 and Big Big thank you to Michael <3 for showing us how to do it!!!

Kuzia you are so right about the ICT learning curve being an ‘understanding’ , and the need for hard work and study.

But I have to disagree regarding the questions - I have gone through all of the videos many times yet it takes the questions to stimulate thought.

An example is Jinirav’s question on OTE today - made me look at the reverse ote for confluence of exit - so I learned to look for that from just one question.

ICT said in a post that by giving he is receiving - for me this is very true.

Great guys! I’ll be testing your forex knowledge by asking more and more questions. The answers from you helps me a lot in my learning the ICT tools and also, I am sure, all the newbies…

Completely agree, you have to get your own view of the market thats the true edge, and by that i mean, someone will take the short trade on sweetspot/area, and the other fella is gonna take it long on the opposite sweetspot/area, someone will win someone will lose, but they both entered on same criteria i guess, something in that manner. But i do aggree that screen time gets you lots of expirience how price behaves aroung certain levels, how fast it bounces,at what time,and so on and on,…most ppl are still in it for quick money and not for carreer, good for us which are aiming bit higher, but that kind of ppl brings the money to the table, and quite generously share it. ALL the tools are in first topic of ICT, and from then on, its just you and you alone how you continue your journey and how much you want it

Peter, I agree completely with what you have just posted.

Regarding your indexing of the ICT videos:

On page 4 of the Glossary that I’m compiling, I have placed a link to one of your posts. Do I have your latest index?
Is there more coming?

You are compiling a valuable resource for serious students of the ICT methodology, and I hope that newcomers to this thread will make frequent use of it. Keep up the good work.

Please, everyone check this out. Unbelievably comprehensive. It took a Clint a lot of time to compile and shows a great dedication to his own education and a great service to us here. Thank you, Clint, for this.

It would be nice to attach some screen shots and maybe some accurate commentary, to some of these definitions such as grail, stinger and some others. I will donate screen shots, as time permits, on Clint’s thread.

hi guys, i watched this ICT video on SMT divergence

@ 12:08 , what i dont understand is why would there be a whole lot of selling on the cable? shouldnt the load of selling be on the fiber, since fiber looks like a judas swing up and the slamming it down?

also, i have seen some ICT videos mentioning about type 1 or 2 divergence, what exactly does it mean? didnt see it covered in the video above

lastly, does the ICT USDX indicator work reliably for u guys? mine seems to be showing different shape sometimes

Looks may be deceiving
Another term(s) for Hidden and Regular Divergence
USDX, feed dependent

Here are some real time examples of smt divergence in action:

at 8.00 mins trade that ICT took using, among other tools, smt div

Inner Circle Trader’s PTC 09/14/12 - YouTube

at 18.00 mins

Inner Circle Traders PTC 09/17/12 - YouTube

at 17.40 mins

Inner Circle Trader 11/01/12 - YouTube

at 25.00 mins

InnerCircleTrader 11/04/12 - YouTube

On type 1 and type 2 divergences on oscilator at 11.00 mins

How Pros Use Indicators - Inner Circle Trader - YouTube

I’m a bit confused as to what trading strategy OCT teaches. Is it fundamental or technical based? Or is it both?

I think you are lost my friend. Babypips school is ^ way :wink:

Excuse me?