Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Do it for the rest of us man.

itā€™s funny, going on side note here but sometimes people ask the nice question, so what do you do? ā€˜investmentsā€™, itā€™s vague, ā€˜forex tradingā€™ā€¦they say they heard about someone who lost $800,000. there must one in the country who did that and everyone knows about. say ā€˜market transactionsā€™ the answer comes oh, gambling! so i figured from now on the answer will be ā€˜professional gamblingā€™!

reloaded fiber short at 56, for position already taken at tp1. a bit of a different trade, on 1min chart confluence at 50 and 62 fibs on prior swings, prior sr and daily central pivot within 5 pips. 'm thinking the kind of trade either works within a few minutes, or close all and day done

edit: actually not central pivot but r2

Get in there, another Ā£196.54, total Ā£814.02 for the day!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Iā€™m sry but could you explain me what exactly you trading ? Is it Options ??

Its a binary option (yes/no) that states ā€œthe EUR/USD price will hit 1.3233 at some point todayā€ or within some other time frame, its not really trading as BigInTheCity stated in a prior post, its more like gambling (and probably shouldnt be posted in this topic as a result of that :p).

Congrats on the winnings though :slight_smile:

Hi Pipstages

Yeah they are short term (2 hours) one touch binary options with IG index. I just trade them for fun to feed my gambling addiction to stop me being tempted to do more spot transactions. I trade spot forex for my main account, which I have already done 41 pips on this morning at the London KZ using a combination of ICTs methods and my own.

Cheers

Andrew

I was just thinking the same, probably a good idea as it will tempt newbies to have a punt rather than focusing on PROPER trading. :smiley:

You provide liquidity to varying financial institutions. :slight_smile:

me? nope, not really.
some of the traders here are just bad liquidity providers!

Was a bit of a joke if youā€™re lost for something to say.

no worries man, i got it :slight_smile:
i actually tried it once, 'm a "liquidity provider"
enough to say it was a bit of misunderstanding with the lady lol

Does anyone here use Oanda? Just wanted to know if they have a spread betting option like Alpari? Iā€™ll post in the relevant thread too, but thought Iā€™d ask me buddies first.

:wink:

I wish Tommy, if they ever offer spread betting I will definitely use them for the spot market. Unfortunately any profits over Ā£10,600 would be taxable for me!!

They are my favourite broker by far!!!

Hear that, banks? Weā€™re taking our money back.

Cheers, it didnā€™t seem so from their website. Never mind, Alpari have been good so far but was looking for a comparison as Iā€™ve not tried any of the others.

Thanks for the info though and well done with the moolah today!

did you check IG Index?

last time I did research the spread betting firms they were the best in the business by farā€¦ Alpariā€™s spreads where too wide and min stake too high if remember rightā€¦ plus, some say mt4 is not very good for spread betting, but then again there where very short term scalpersā€¦

do youā€™re research of course, Iā€™m just sharing experience, not giving advice.

Cheers Nick, Iā€™ve got an account with IG but there charting sucks. Iā€™ll just stick with Alpari for now then as theyā€™ve been OK so far. The spreads are mainly fine too as Iā€™m trading on the Fiber and Cable at the minute mainly with limit orders too.

Did take a poor trade on the GBP NZD yesterday though at the market and didnā€™t realise it had a 20pip spread, needless to say that trade didnā€™t work out too well but thatā€™s my error not theirs.

I use Alpari UK for long term trades (my last one was held for 4 months) and they seem fine so far.

Well we closed below the WPP so Iā€™ve been validated. Thought Wed would be a down day and I was right on that too. But I was flat for the dayā€¦ AAHHHRRRGGG! And traded demo last night so no money last night neitherā€¦AAHHHRRRGGG!

Being right and not making money is still better than being right and losing money because I got in sloppy.

This is the sell I was looking for and will only open shorts this week. Iā€™m VERY glad to hear about all the traders here winning today.

Please Asia, retrace for us so we can get in short again tomorrow. Please. Pretty Please.