Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

tp of 1.3118 hit. only 10% left, aiming for 1.3195. 3.5% up (more than 4% with open position), 1 trade, 1.5% risk. not bad… not bad at all :slight_smile:

Look at that lovely hammer on the daily :slight_smile: (Fiber too).

dont like the Cable, the moves there are too erratic for my liking… Fiber moving more smoothly :slight_smile:
using it only for SMT, thought

see this updated/corrected by me instructions, also there is a video on page six of the comments part, watch it and do what he does :wink:

p.s. leave the COT alone and learn the basic stuff first is my advice.

01-Read Me First.zip (13.3 KB)

For sure, mate. :slight_smile: New position opened, 10 pips of floating profit, and counting. Tomorrow, when I wake up, I’ll either see pleasant or unpleasant surprise. I’m long on Fiber too.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

Thank you kubio for your advice and help…i thank you…

will take a look at the video and your document…

Normally I prefer the Fiber too but the Cable looked better tome for some reason over the weekend and appeared so this morning but the Fiber soon took over.

I may add some positions tomorrow.

With your post, you answer my OT question of few posts above.
How have you made your attached image enlargable by clicking on it?
Few post above some guys told me that image enlargement was impossible because of a forum issue but you bypass it.
We should post all charts in that fashion so we can clearly view all the levels and notes on a chart.
Many thanks

Easy? :60:

p.s. shall I explain how to take screenshot too?

Nice to see everyone catching the first trade.
Closed out 50% at Fridays High

Looking for 3170 to 3220 area for 2nd objective. (OTE WITH MONTHLY KEY S&R)

Holding remaining for 3rd objective until I see a bearish MS Break on 1H.

Looking at LOKZ today to add on 1%.

My entry was based on the 1H MS break on Friday with Monday showing a possible 3 day swing low (ITL) at OTE and a 2 month Key support level, entered 3033. All of this was happening below Mondays open(accumulation of longs)…

Seems that many did well out of yesterday’s Long on the Fiber, especially those that hung on. I exited at 13079 for 57 pips, at limit. It eventually ran to about double my TP. I’d like to catch about 80% of a move.

I did some simple post trade analysis on possible Tailing Stop placement using M15 three bar Swing lows. ie similar to as Michael (again) illustrated in his recent video, should have properly listened many months ago. Placing a 15 pip stop under the penultimate swing low would have kept me in the trade. A 10 pip ‘buffer’ I regard as too small, at least using the M15.

My stop would now have locked in 82 pips. Obviously the TF that is optimal for stop placement will depend upon what sort of Trader you are. I’m a Short Term Trader. as never much liked watching paint dry. ie H4->H1->M15.

EDIT
PS I would add the approx spread to the 15 pips

I’m trying to learn the difference between MS and MF, and I’m watching the " trade development plan 6".

1. Does MS change direction when an ITL or ITH is broken and MF change direction when a STH or STL is broken?
  2. Why ICT mark the 1st and the 4th of this chart as ITH? (if I’m right an ITH is a high with 2 lower highs on both side)

Sorry for the noobs questions

image upload

Took a small position long on the Fiber based on OTE of yesterday’s break in 1HR MS and today’s Asian range high. Also lines up with today’s Asian range low.

That was easy! Cheers, just posted my first :8:

Do we have provided indicator by ICT for market structure…I have no problems with MF but still having difficulties with MS…thanks guys…btw long on cabel…1.6080…let’s see…

several pages ago I posted the MS Indicator

Unfortunately I don’t use MT4 platform :17: and the indicator posted won’t work for my platform

Can you please take a look at my questions on post #4534?

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-350.html#post381116

Hi Tommy
what level do you see the break of yesterday’s 1HR MS…?
round about the big figure?

Missed the manipulation on the Asian Low for long entry. Waited for 1H to go back up through open for entry.
Closing todays trade using London Express time exits in NY, letting 1st trade run.

Anticipating a test and break @ 3138 and a run to 3170 and possibly 3220 today.