Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Sorry for the OT: Why in this forum we can’t click on the images to enlarge it and see it clearer? Some times is so difficult to view levels and read notes on images.
It’s only me or do you have the same issue?

This is a forum issue, the forum scales and resizes some images I think (when you directly attach an image to a post). I try to host my own images and scale them beforehand so they are a bit more readable.

NO it wont hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

I think your exit point was reasonable, regardless of whether or not we will continue to push up, look at the time of day :slight_smile:

It was better than my final TP level :slight_smile: (1.3080)

Its best to get out whilst the move is on the way! I think overall it was a good decsion to get out all togheter.
I am wondering about tomorrow Are we going to consolidate in asia session around 1.3120 level and in the morning Judas or turtle soup in to that 1.3120 level before rejecting to go lower?
Or if price starts trading down get a nice push UP reaction @ 1.3050ish level

Yesterday I found an indi that shows the different waves…hope it works for you :slight_smile:
WOLF WAVE Metatrader Indicator For Mt4

Thanks! I’ll give it a shot while I learn how to spot them :slight_smile:

Hello everyone. Your thoughts about this? I saw that shooting star,and bearish candles after it, so I’ve decided to go short.

Regards.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

Thanks. I’ll try this. :slight_smile:

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

Took the same long as many this morning, entered at the market at 1.6033 as my Limit Entry @ 1.6030 didn’t get tagged due to the spread.

As you all know Trade Management is the key I need to overcome this year I believe and I took first profits too early @ 1.6069 for 36pips (2%) instead of pre-determined 1.6081. Not too bad in hindsight as it could easily have been rejected there.

Going to hold aiming for 1.6172 as a minimum where I may take some more off should it get there with 1.6240 as my main objective.

Now that I had noted that, let’s see if I hold it or get out early…

I also deposited in to my account today, quadrupling the equity I now have at my disposal so future trades will drop to 1% risk as I look to make some nice account growth this year… but also as I don’t know how I will react to the larger position sizes.

Nice to see so many making a nice start to the year today. Well done!

I was long today, and my bias is still long. I’d suggest buy and hold.

-Mark Twain.

-Mark Twain.

Yes, that’s the plan, it’s down to me to trade the plan rather than change my plan being too eager to take profit.

Yes, they are the Market Structure indicator fractals, they are useful for me in determining my bias, stop loss location and profit objectives. Without I am trading naked.

Good. Maybe I should try them out.

Cheers. :slight_smile:

-Mark Twain.

Here is the original post by Praxy which lists the instructions and the indicator itself.

To be used according to the way MF / MS have been taught through this thread.

Good luck with it.

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild-350.html#post381116

Thank you very much.

-Mark Twain.

Dont you just love it when plan comes together!

Buy the low-sell the high of the day, this is how we roll! Thank You Michael. :35:
Flying start of the year, first trade => 90 pips banked! bring on 2013!

:41:

Nice one, mate. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

-Mark Twain.

Spot on Nick, was looking at that level too but decided to stick with the Cable. Could have traded both like on Friday but once I took the Cable I switched the charts off!

Hope we can all stay consistent this year! (Without wishing our lives away ha ha)

Im sorry to keep asking the same thing but if anyone can help…

Ive updated the file but still only have the data show the old stuff upto feb 2012
I need help in correct procedure to update and correct any mistakes i may have made,if someone
can help i will greatly appreciate it coz its important for me to set this up correctly…

Thanks