Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Mine closes at 5pm. My Alpari UK demo has no sunday candle either and I think the US Alpari version is the same.

Seems Cable is the leader the last few days taking Fiber by the wrist. Asia is behaving as if it were going to be a great up thrust continuation in Cable. Fiber is probably still hung over from the whole New Yearā€™s thing. It seems unwilling to break highs and lows this morning. It just needs some coffee and Motrin.

My candle day ends at NYC, which is what I run off, although the Pivots can be set to any close you desire. The candles as well, although more difficult

But I know one thingā€¦If you keep saying FXCM, Jason Rogers shows up. FXCM FXCM FXCM

If your daily closes at NYC (5pm est) is what i was looking for. Are you using alpari like Vinster?

Alpari is only my demo. Just for clarification.

lol 666 666 666

I want to be a troll when I grow up. LOL.

Sorry couldnā€™t resist. Jason is actually really helpful.

Whilst we are on the subject of Brokers

Is anyone aware of an unlimited time MT4 demo account broker that is on GMT+3 or +2

Forex.TLD is GMT, which I do not like at all. Iā€™d much rather line up my daily close with NYC.

I use IronFX with my live account, and I demoā€™ed with them before. They are GMT +2, and I like them very much! :slight_smile:

Stopped out @ BE.

Fiber Long
Iā€™m still hanging in by the skin of my beak

Alpari UK are GMT+2 and no sunday bars.

Dittoā€¦

My SL is at 1.3070, TP at 1.3160ā€¦ We shall see.

You asked for me? :wink:

Wow am I a knucklehead or what? I was short the fiber this morning expecting Tuesday to make the weeks high. Then I closed the position because Of what the cable was doing. Iā€™m changing my auto signature to say hey I can lose money even when Iā€™m right.

Lol lol My hero!

possible long forming on fiber/cable. will post more on that soon. gotta watch pa

My cable trade from yesterday stopped out too @ +30pips (1.5%)

So 3.5% for the week. Bit bummedā€¦ but hey profits are profit.

fiddling with wolfe wave concept in gbp-jpy 30 min