Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Hello.
I’ve entered long at the white aroow mark i.e 1.3108(OTE) and some some partial profit’s at 1.3128. Was stopped out later when price hit BE.
Does any one have a clue why prices reversed ? is it cause the resistance at 1.3120 ??
I couldn’t understand why prices fell so fastly…

GU on 62% retracement now. Time to go long maybe…

The reversal could mean so many things:
2 things that I can think off: Either profit taking from LO and or it might just taking a little breathing room and hit the support 1.3080 before rallying back up. But as always, there is no guarantee…

We place on a trade base on our own opinion and what we see or how we see it using technical tools and or our own analysis directional bias.

It is just my 2 cents… maybe somebody else have a better answer than I am :slight_smile:

Happy Tuesday!

Same here. EUR/USD and GBP/USD long and USD/JPY short.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

I think that the move on the hourly was extended so thats why I would not be looking to buy until its back down in the previous range.

Looks like you were correct

SL hit on Fiber. I think that I know what it is. Bad news from Germany. Check today’s economic indicators.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

I see everyone of us made money yesterday by going long.Today i lost doing the same, din’t realise that there’s a strong resistance. My mistake…

We had some nice divergence occur. 15M TF, USDX higher lows, Fiber correlated with lower highs, but Cable made a significantly higher high (check out the 9:30 candlestick and the 11:45 candlestick on each of the charts)

Unfortunately no USDX, which I forgot to mention is a requirement

They do have USDX charts available for MT4 :slight_smile:

Rumours of a French downgrade. I know we are essentially tech traders here but it pays to keep your eye / ears on the news. I always have a news feed squawk in the background.

Tradethenews.com - a bit expensive
Talking-forex.com - free with some brokers

Your broker should have further resources / advice / offers.

I loaded the Demo and could not find USDX or USDINDEX. What is the code?

That might be it… Yap, I’m out. Done for today. It is still a good week for me :slight_smile:

Time to do my other to do list for today…

Have a good day all!

Well, I’ve only used it on my live account, but I couldn’t find it at first either. I sent them an email asking for it, and they told me to right click on one of the symbols on the left side (for example the EURUSD), and press “hide all”. After that, you should press “Show all”, and then there were A LOT more symbols :slight_smile:
Right now the USDX is called #DXH3 , but it changes, so you will have to look at their webpage from time to time.

All this downside today… much more than a play into OTE?
I also got burnt today on cable so will see what NY has to offer

So how to trade now? MS on cable bearish but we are in ote area…

Gone back in @ 1.6050 Cable…

Hi DT,

Unfortunately, that particular USDX indicator is not designed to overlay on the main price chart. I tested it myself and the scale of the indicator will not adjust when you overlay it. As Rod suggested in his post, you can make a request to the programmers on FXCodeBase to see if they can modify the indicator so that it overlays properly.

Jason

Yep, me too. Took a beating on the fiber today… Too bad after such a nice day yesterday!
Hope the cable will be more kind to me! :slight_smile: