Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

BTW last night’s pa on fibre is typical - no news - us10yr pushing down from 19.00 until 21.00 - and what happens good old fibre an hour or so later?

back to trading. has anyone had a trade today? or waiting for setups to unfold? i’m long calbe from 1.5252 and long fiber from 1.3005. possible setup for nyo: short cable 1.53. for now it is looking really good, a lot of confluences (also harmonics) and big fig of course. and if we are in a bigger mm sell profile, final target would be the low around 1.52. but will see how the picture will look, once price reaches there.

I had a limit buy order on cable 1.5272 that got triggered in my absence, and thanks to a wide (35pip) SL its still alive…
However, I am not yet fully set on a weekly direction…
(I’m also in a AUDNZD short since about 2 weeks (at around +5%) and a GBPCHF short at BE…those are longer term test trades and on demo only…)
cheers

cable was quicker than i thought. got out of my longs at 90, am not short yet but maybe soon.

Long Fiber @ 1.3015, not really sure how it will play out, it seems rather undecided at the minute. Lack of any real “news” doesnt help things either…

I took one EUR/USD trade this morning:

+18 pips

I put up the daily pivots and saw the pair above the daily pivot and heading lower. Put a sell order in right at the OTE 1.30333 fib line. Price came right up to it within a pip or so and headed straight down to the daily pivot point and bounced off.

Forced myself to take 1/3 profit at 10 pips. Botched my stop level around the 127 extension and ended up getting out early.

yeah, i took 90% off at the break of 1.3035. rest 5 pip sl. k, just stopped out. no open positions.

Yep, 80% off @ 1.3040, stops just below the 1.3020…

a little bit sloppy for my taste so far. i really have no idea where fiber and cable want to go right now. watching

balls! had an order to reenter fiber at 1.3022. well at least i saw the opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

come usdx, go play catch up! anyone knows what im referring to? :slight_smile: sorry for spamming, im bored. imo “obvious” stop hunt on fiber. also closed the gap from few weeks ago perfectly. divergences all over the place and bonds rising. reversal?

maybe tomorrow;) my long is still on;)

Big support at the AR low…

Somehow i think Fiber and Cable dont want to go lower anymore :stuck_out_tongue: Time for USDX to go down

yep, was my first target. dont think it will hold through the next 24 hours though, but lets see.

Against my better judgement I took the same trade, short @ 1.3065, good for 30 pips so I’m not complaining… However…

The reason for it being against my better judgement: MARKET STRUCTURE (specifically, the 1H TF - I use this as an aid for my directional bias)

Lots of things were lining up very nicely for a short, except MS. Was stopped out on the remaining portion of the trade, 1.3110 on the cards by the looks of it…

boom. wow, did not expect this type (direction and most of all the magnitude) of action at this time of the day. also got stopped out. and entered a small pos. short again at 1.3075, which was stupid. but just a small portion and with 7 pip sl at 1.3082, so just a litte stupid :stuck_out_tongue: still up 2.6% today. i’m out, going to the gym.

cya tomorrow

awefully quiet in here today?
went long again on cable today… but too early and got stopped out.
**** happens (it just seems to be happening alot lately;))
cheers

market is so quiet today. feels like a banking holiday, but there is none.

It has been like this all week it seems!