Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Nope, cost me 80 euros :stuck_out_tongue: After seeing other conferences I thought 80 euros is nothing, especially after trying to figure things out on my own the last two years. It was fun to actually meet other people who are interested in foreign exchange.

I am reading that book right now! Maybe I will start a thread. Problem is, Iā€™m no expert, I just know the basics. In any case, maybe some who are more seasoned in chart patterns would stop by. Thanks for the thought. Iā€™ll let you know. :slight_smile:

Not bad at all.

Get the thread started itā€™s all a way of learning. People will join in from there. Enjoy the book and sorry for going off topic in this thread.

Please, can anyone help? The ICT video links donā€™t seem to be working or am I not getting it right? It links to youtube and says video not available. Pleas, am in really need of help on how to download those videos.

try his webpage, suspect you are using old links. The BP YouTube videos have been deleted. Videos gradually being re-released on -

The Inner Circle Trader \ Home Page

GBP USD taking a breather before another move down? 4HRā€™s bearish but keeping an eye on that daily swing too. Away from the computer tomorrow so may take a small position and lets SL / TPā€™s hopefully look after the trade.

Possibly same on EUR USD & AUD USD - if I trade these too, risk will be smaller. USDX in agreement for me also.

Yep, wouldnā€™t be surprised to see the weekly high set tomorrow, NYO could be interesting.

Hey peterma, yes, I hope we do get the highā€¦ USD news at NYO so this maybe the driver. As Iā€™ll be in the car ALL day Iā€™ll be relying on limit orders.

It might be a little early to say thisā€¦ BUT it looks like you guys called it right!

Made a small profit on it. Got filled at 1.5472 but rather than take half off at 80pips I moved the stop to lock in 40 pips as I thought weā€™d go lower.

Iā€™ll see what LO brings tomorrow as now Iā€™m unsure on which way were going so keeping an open mind.

Fiber limit wasnā€™t tagged so didnā€™t profit any on that. Still profits profit and Iā€™m still moving in the right direction.

Did you trade it? How about you peterma?

Just in Tommy, played out as expected- no trading for me , busy busy - just seeing the chart now.

I like using the 1 hr (probably because Iā€™m good with it and useless on the daily).

I think a possible crossroads, resistance/ support, again support, didnā€™t go below the 3050, I remember jonnycab trading the fibre like that, kept hitting a support and he kept trading it - this instance would be 3060. Iā€™m not just as bearish euro so will not trade tomorrow - will wait and see.

Good trade on the cable Tommy - nice to let the market come to you.

why are all the videos gone? It was probably great content

ICTā€™s slowly putting out some videos on his youtube channel again.

[QUOTE=ā€œBostonEJ;503797ā€]

ICTā€™s slowly putting out some videos on his youtube channel again.[/QUOTE]

His attention craving ego could be suppressed for only so longā€¦

No I didnā€™t trade it. Didnā€™t get to the charts till about an hour after nyo. Super nice set up though. Good job!

Michael is an excellent trader and teacher and all of his concepts are used by banks and institutional traders such as support and resistance on the higher time frames the 00 20 50 80 key levels as well as his OTE concept the daily and weekly highs and lows concept is basic concept that most big traders use as reference points for trade set-ups and if you used just that concept and looked for candle confirmation you could make a nice chunk of change. remember to always keep your risk:reward ratios good I like a 3:1 R:R ratio but will except 2:1 sometimes not often but sometimes.

This is on Michaelā€™s website all the videos are up on there as well as reviews I like his risk management model he shows you how 50 pips a week compounded adds up quickly and like he said you should be able to find atleast one major high or low to trade for the week that will net you nice pips. patients and candle confirmation = pips

Indeed, I try and trade only 4HR now using 1HR as entry / to identify the intra day S&R levels. 1HR is to false to me with the daily too lagging, the 4HR seems clearer to me and the trading Iā€™m doing.

After counting trend trading LO I made a BE on 2 trades but caught the false move up in NYO after the news. Currently got a short in Cable from 5390 which Iā€™m holding a 1/3 off still for the time being. Getting to some interesting levels tomorrow though I feel so not too sure of a continuation / reversal just yet so Iā€™ll be keeping an eye on the price action.

image ru

I missed this nyo short by 2 pips! I was actually looking at buying early on in the session because there was nice smt div and it was at a key level for the pound. Plus bond yields are moving up so that should keep people leery of taking shorts shorts.

So why did I attempt a short? Wellā€¦ Look at that london session. It set up early and fell like a rockā€¦ I think ict would refer to this as a sell profile. Lots of momentum going down after a small fake out during LO. Thoughts?

Yeah, much easier to swim with the tide.

I mentioned the daily - Iā€™m trying, I see we hit ote level today on the daily or 4 hr at 2980 to the pip, confluence with a couple of recent Asian low/support, inst level - see Iā€™m def going to get away from that 1 hr :slight_smile:

Whyme, you are right about the many concepts, in the videos ICT often refers to them as generic, he has shown and labelled them and tried to make them understandable.

Richard D Wyckoff spoke of the same things in 1910 - his Judas swing was a ā€˜bulgeā€™, his smt divergence was between correlated stocks, he called them ā€˜Large operatorsā€™ and this div was their ā€˜clump, clumpā€™.

He too had ote - he used fractions rather than percentage - he disliked charts the only chart shows ote.

(funny enough he too was ridiculed - he dared to say some years earlier that horseless carriages would become the norm, in the 20ā€™s suggested that we would have air freight, oil and gas pipes under the street in NYC and worse of all - forget railroad stocks and buy oil stocks !!!)

One other similarity - he had a passion for educating the public for free, he exhorted the leading brokers of his time to provide this education, his idea was derided.
He found in his own efforts at educating that some were ā€™ leaners and not learners ā€™ - but he continued to educate and help many who subsequently made a lot of dollars.