Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

hahahaha, you’re actually now trying to give this flake some credibility by making comparisons with the likes of wyckoff?

He lifted everything he contributed from someone else & in a lot of cases virtually word for word. Most of it was nothing more than an elaborate copy-paste exercise with a twist & after all the hype he still couldn’t trade a profit out of it.
LOL.

Some of you people really do need to get a life!

Well fake or not the information that he gave which was for FREE has helped me!

you are amusing :slight_smile: seems like you are stalking this thread without a day not looking at it. because as soon as there is talk about ict, not 24h later you need to give your opinion.

who is the one without a life now :54:

Haters gonna hate…

You’re welcome!

Isn’t that the point of an open forum?
The fact you don’t agree with it is irrelevant.
And if you don’t care for what I write then stick me on your ignore list

25 posts v/s 550 amassed over a similar period of time suggests I’m the one with a life!

Double 6 you are always right and we are wrong, we understand, you can leave this forum now

you just supported my point. thanks

Wyckoff really liked the phrase, though not his own, of “intelligent foresight”.

These 2 words, he felt best described a true trader or investor, a person not displaying these particular attributes he would refer to as ‘gamblers’.

Now I see that as mentioned in my herculean task of mastering a daily chart that the ote of 2980 has so far spat out some pips, I also see that ‘had you missed that one, there is often another’ has held true, as often is the case you have to drop down to catch the next one, so down to 1 hour - ote 3003 - my feed 3002 hit - so confluence of fig, ote etc etc.

So if I were a gambler and rolled the dice and got two ote’s in a row - what would that be?

If I may, D6 has all the right to be upset and downright angry at Mike, and, even me to an extent. Mike and his “system” were not as advertised. We don’t know how much time and money D6 and others lost to this pitiful charade, so to defend him at this point appears as denial. The denial that comes with spending time and possibly money on something that just does not work. A system should work for everyone the same way as long as the rules a followed, there were posts were folks followed the rules and had a negative outcome, others followed the rules and had a positive outcome Mike said something to the effect, I love how two people can use the system and come up with two different points of view. No, it should be the same outcome, negative or positive.

I walk a fine line, Bpips is not a good place for hammering, they tend to be civil, so I try to be civil. Also this site is here by way of clicks, kill the geese (gooses for you north of the boarder, eh) that lay the golden eggs, you kill the site. Now on that other site, yeehaw, me and my bud “Cable” hammered us some TRO.

But I digress, Mike has proven three times that I know of that he has unresolved emotional issues and does not have the stability it takes to trade. This, in it’s self does not make him weak, worthless, or defective, just makes him someone who can not trade. Now the misrepresentations and lies, that is what really cranks up the anger. I had hoped that he had conquered these bugaboos, but I guess not. Yes I did say hoped, I do hope that people do well, I hope they change and are successful, I am kind of soft headed that way.

Anyway, nothing personal, but really anyone taken in by Mike really does have the right to rant.

The Ever Hoping VIPER

Snake-eyes? :cool:

‘Tomorrow’ was Tuesday past - Weekly high/low often set at LO or NYO - was worth 150 pips fibre and 250 on cable from NYO Tue…

Are we finished and now on way up? - I am mindful of the daily ote at 2980 and I suspect that many are bottom picking at that level, like Mr Gone would say that makes me dubious - but lets see.

Just to add to above - don’t know the stats on tue high/low but often can tell from the 1 hr when it will happen, fibre 1 hr on Mon was up and was showing a downward trend/pressure over the past few days, often when I see that then the Tue thing happens - it also then usually takes cable with it.

To blame others for trading losses shows a weakness in oneself. If anyone lost money then that was their own fault. People lose money trading breakout systems and MA systems but I don’t see anyone blaming the authors of such books.

In terms of it not being as advertised, Michael said in the beginning that it would be a long journey, one that many would not complete.

Ths system is itself simply trading in the direction of the trend which is determined by market structure. The concepts may well not have been invented by Michael and probably are available in other formats on other sites but it should be acknowledged that great time and effort went in to making the videos and building a learning framework for beginner traders. The hardest part is consistency, doing the same things over and over and absolutely not trying to pick tops and bottoms.

I just don’t get how people can feel “taken in” by something that they haven’t been asked to follow, let alone received for free.

If you’ve watched ALL the videos and still can’t turn a profit using MS and S&R then that’s worrying but blaming it on someone else is not the right snswer, just try and find another method that may suit you better.

There are some people that are still not moving on especially to those who have been following Michael for a long time. It is hard to moved on after that and to some it is affecting their performance in trading. However, There are probably some people who already moved on and find there own system ( like myself) and learn to let it go… Just to accept it and to let it go is the hardest thing to do to some that is why you still seeing some people still feel bitter about it in which it won’t help them at all. It is a good lessons to be learn that we cannot rely on one person ONLY to know how to trade… If some are already making money or making progress using his tools, good for them and I am really glad it works for them.

Trading is a personal journey. As we grow as a trader, we needed to keep looking and trying to improved more because this is not “it”. The market will constantly change and so do we. Never stop improving and learning new things :wink: there are so many things out there that we don’t know yet. This is just the beginning…

[QUOTE=“TommyL;505068”]

To blame others for trading losses shows a weakness in oneself. If anyone lost money then that was their own fault. People lose money trading breakout systems and MA systems but I don’t see anyone blaming the authors of such books.

In terms of it not being as advertised, Michael said in the beginning that it would be a long journey, one that many would not complete.

Ths system is itself simply trading in the direction of the trend which is determined by market structure. The concepts may well not have been invented by Michael and probably are available in other formats on other sites but it should be acknowledged that great time and effort went in to making the videos and building a learning framework for beginner traders. The hardest part is consistency, doing the same things over and over and absolutely not trying to pick tops and bottoms.

I just don’t get how people can feel “taken in” by something that they haven’t been asked to follow, let alone received for free.

If you’ve watched ALL the videos and still can’t turn a profit using MS and S&R then that’s worrying but blaming it on someone else is not the right snswer, just try and find another method that may suit you better.[/QUOTE]

So in essence you are saying Michael was in the great position of never deserving any criticism…lol

As for watching all his videos and still not being able to make a profit… And that being your problem… Keep in mind ICT couldn’t even make a profit on his account using these methods… Lol

[QUOTE=“newtrader1995;505083”]

his account is in profit, you will see soon! ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol sure… He lost 70% then took his myfxbook down. Nothing he says or does after that point has any credibility.

[QUOTE=“newtrader1995;505086”]

you said “ICT couldn’t even make a profit on his account”

when he shows the account in profit, your statement will be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Lol until that magical day… The last piece of evidence is his account in a 70% drawdown. So I am still correct until proven otherwise.

What have you done so far to show and prove your credibility? Nothing so far but lots of whining about how he didn’t gives you signal trades to help your pathetic trading account maybe?

[QUOTE=“Fx pipster;505088”]

What have you done so far to show and prove your credibility? Nothing so far but lots of whining about how he didn’t gives you signal trades to help your pathetic trading account maybe?[/QUOTE]

Checkout my thread :slight_smile: you’ll find more substantiated performance then ICT ever showed.

Fortunately I wasn’t one of those naive enough to invest any time in his presence on here TradeViper.
I managed to grind my way through half of one of his video sermons, & read three or four of his more flowery posts & asked him (twice) to expand on a couple of points.

He eventually retorted with one of his sarcastic replies, I bit back & it resulted in one of his increasingly regular emotional meltdowns, concluding in a rather bizarre trading challenge, which he began resorting to towards the end of his life on here.

It then got rather messy, the mods stepped in, cleaned up the thread & deleted a whole swathe of posts, which tended to happen more & more until his eventual exit.

He didn’t like the fact some on here saw straight through him & called him on a few things.
So, you & others who might be dialling in & out of this comical saga from time to time don’t get to see the true & full picture due to the post deletions & thread clean ups.