Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Awesome Michael… Thanks .

Would you also pls address what i wrote in the other room, AU and EU…same break of mkt strcuture ( at diff times ) …but u shorted EU… but oppsoite on AU… infcat going by EU rules …i shd be shorting AU… but dont want to do anything unless am clear abt my confusion…

thanks so much again…

PS : Opening music / sniper stuff can be made a bit less :slight_smile: . Just a suggestion.

Aaarggghhh, what what what what???

That’s like asking for Rolls Royce to take the silver lady off the front of the bonnet, take the prancing horse off of your Ferrari why don’t you! :smiley:

Next thing, people will want all this stuff for freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

In this day and age you still can’t find the fast forward button? >>

Sorry just had too…lol

It also gives me time to get that cup of tea ready

where is that 50% increase in oi? I cannot see it:)

Ref the usdx triad - interesting pattern unfolding today on us t bond (ZBZ12 in barchart.com) - note the higher lows finishing off this evening on usdx - lower lows on the t bonds.

I would actually trade the few seconds when HD logo is showing to see the ending of the sniper bit… did the bullet hit or miss? :smiley:

Seriously now… a quick question ICT, after watching TPD 5 I came to conclusion that what we can see for free on barcharts.com website is pretty much same as charts from pricecharts.com subscription (which is essentially from barcharts.com if I’m not wrong), so there is no point for me to pay for pricecharts right? :slight_smile:

…as long as I can bare the squarish cot line :smiley:

…and how can I get S&P, DJ and NQ charts from FOREX Ltd demo account? my one doesn’t have it… hmm

Hmm I don’t want to state the obvious but are you sure you’re looking in the right place? Open the Market Watch window, right click somewhere within the window and go to Symbols, then one of the tabs is called Indexes, and they should be in there

Click on Market Watch in the first tool bar, right click symbol and select show all. Then they will be listed in Indexes when you select a new chart

[video=youtube_share;IVRjeCKJtRk]http://youtu.be/IVRjeCKJtRk[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

Oh look there it is -

The bullet hits it is the begining of a video of the longest sniper shot ever made. Just for the record it was a mile and a half away in afganastan.

EUR - market structure is bullish just about across the board, it’s probable that today’s daily candle will confirm a low, yesterday’s high has been broken, yesterday was a pin bar, I’ll be taking the premise for the time being at least that it’s aiming for the 3200.

There’s an inside bar on daily usdx and a pin bar on 4h.

How would you read this with regards to fiber and cable?

It doesn’t concern me, but don’t take this as something you should do, take my point of view if you will but focus on your own trading plan.

My mantra is to always keep it as simple as possible, and it invariably works for me, I was just thinking about my foray into VSA last night, it’s quite a complex methodology at the end of the day, but the thing was that with VSA, traders were/are looking for Stopping Volume and then countertrending against it, I couldn’t get it for the life of me, but I was trading somewhat different in general and looking for simple trend continuation, and it worked great for me, I don’t know about the others if stopping volume worked for them, but I know for a fact there were a number in the same boat as me with it.

Now looking at Market Structure, a very simple principle principle, it kind of wipes the floor with the whole VSA method which mainly just focuses on the leading edge of the trend

So the point I’m making is, it’s what works for you, and this is what I like so much about ICT, it’s tools for you to use as you wish, I don’t know if he does it consciously or unconsciously, but he has a way of instilling this in traders throughout his work, and it’s very empowering, it’s certainly NOT how a cult works anyway. :wink:

What I will say though, is keep a keen eye out for the 2980 level.

Nah, I meant how should I read it from a price action standpoint. The 4h pin bar hasn’t formed yet. It still has another hour and half to go. It might not even form as pin bar.

I was just wondering how you would interpret that. I guess it doesn’t have to be related to the fiber and cable, but how would you interpret that for the usdx alone?

Michael,
To me Cable is in down trend and reached to fib 127.50 extension. Besides 1.5920 is institute price level which is a good support as well. Price retraced down more than 250 pips, so it was time to go up for next OTE zone. Am I right?

imgur: the simple image sharer

Try plotting the market structure like I’ve been doing with the dots on my charts, there’s a good chance it will give you the answer.

My platform doesn’t have USDX.

I was speaking of the chris lori price behaviour video, this was posted close of business last fri night - it took 3 days to complete - very interesting - worth noting.