Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

London open, Judas swing, where to?

The 20 level!

looks as though its about to retest

I got chewed up and spat out holding onto my bullish dollar tendencies on Cable yesterday - personally I think weā€™re correcting up to around the 6180 level. Overall on, higher timeframe, I think weā€™re still looking lower but I think price is correcting upwards for the moment.

Long term high swing from 6315 to 5920 with the OTE range between 6180 and 6240 (look left). If we reach up here and see weakness, my view would be odds indicating short. At the moment Iā€™m not going to try catch aā€¦hmm. Inverse falling knife? :slight_smile:

Oh my god where can i get one of those . lol

Thanks ICT for talking about that trade in detail on the fibre. My market flow and structure needs some work.
You answered my question well.

Thanks again, and keep doing a amazing job.

Cheers

Try here :smiley:

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild.html

Thanks jamieb121, Hunter and johnpatton for replies and info.
And jamieb121, ofcourse I was looking in the right placeā€¦ NOT! (Borat style) :slight_smile: I didnā€™t realize that not all of the available instruments are listed under the menus that show up when I click on ā€œadd chartā€ icon. But well, Iā€™ve learnt somethig new;)

cheers,
Michael

Ok, carrying on with my big number KISS plan, itā€™s looking very promising, wasnā€™t actually trading today, had some errands to run, so I couldnā€™t give it my full attention.

So, I was taking a bullish premise earlier on, with the break of yesterdayā€™s high, so what happened, Judas swing out of London, hits the 20 level just past by 3 pips, definitely an opportunity to go short, weā€™ve moved up by the ADR so itā€™s unlikely we were going to see a further up move, then a lower high right on the 20 level, then down to 80, breaks the 80 level and works it a bit, a bearish sign, but market structure was still potentially bullish, more analysis would have kept you out of the long, but if you did, you get stopped out, then it breaks the 80 level downwards now clearly breaking the MS, then pops back up to within a PIP of the 80, rejects it, short down to 50.

This plan definitely has some potential.

Has anyone tried using the intermarket analysis for intraday trading or swing trading ?

Hi PP,

Not been on the forum much lately, interested to see your KISS study, is it listed anywhere?
I have also just noticed you are in Wales, so am I, so wondering where exactly.

Itā€™s in development, I started posting on it about a week ago, the idea comes from a few things ICT said a few weeks back in a video, when the 20/80 level indi turned up, so I started focusing on those levels, Iā€™m not trading actually trading it at the moment, itā€™s at the studying and observation stage.

Iā€™m on the bit that stick out at the top :slight_smile:

Good one! Itā€™s a awesome thread.

During London Open yesterday I closed up shopā€¦

Apologies if this info is already on the thread, but has the Chris Lori ICT webinar recording been posted yet and if so where might I find it? Thank you all!

Did anyone get on that long today out of LO? I popped a buy limit on at 1.6040 as price ran up to the 50 thinking we would get a nice OTE to trigger the buy as I had to go to work. At midday when I checked the charts it had already ran up 80 pipsā€¦ but no fill. Oh well always another one waiting around the corner!

My favourite pass time :slight_smile:

US 5 & 10 tr on down trend - 10 yr may retrace up to 132.19 but short term triple top formed - bearish for usd
US t bond (longer term) support wasā€™nt broken like the other 2 (146.17) (divergence)

Euro Bund reaching for 140.65 support turned resist.
Bobl - reaching for 125.36 former support turned.

UK 10yr - gbp has been following it lately - bounced up from 118.19 as expected at 12.15 gmt - caused a stall in the cable rise - iā€™m hoping this one will herald a cable short.
The uk 10 yr has fallen this past 2 days - the cable rose in tandem as you would expect.

UK 100 at support 5790 but looks toppy on daily - 5926 formed a dbl top - it fell away sharply - could reach to 5900 for 3rd attempt - if toppy and if falls - risk is off -

US indices look bearish 1 hr - sp500 went down to 1402 in aftr hours this evening - has pulled back up 1410 as I type. - bear flag on 1 hr?

USDX - decision time - I only look at the daily here - like the hammer.

After all that am I any wiser?

Not wiser but at least Iā€™ve formed a bias - yep Iā€™m bullish dollar, but more so on cable - probably because of this past 2 days, will stalk a short on fiber if a pull back - weā€™ll see.

By way of explanation - my reasoning on the US bonds - the break down on the 5 & 10yr imo was a stop raid/turtle soup confirmed by the t bond not making the lower low - this at a key level - so, again IMO signals a possible move up in these bonds.

This is exactly what i wanted to focus more study on. I have many questions like for instance when uk bonds and german bonds diverge is this the same as in the forex market, could you call that an SMT divergence? Does ICT have any in depth vidoes on interest rate markets?

Peterma do you use live feeds to analyise the 5,10,30yr in uk,german and us markets?

[video=youtube_share;R-NaRlyuX6g]http://youtu.be/R-NaRlyuX6g[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

this is the video of the Canadian Sniper

He was successful on the third shot, maybe a message in that

Longest Sniper Kill Ever - YouTube

So, Michael is saying , probable rise on the USDx and an opportunity to short EUā€¦noted! :stuck_out_tongue: