Interested in scalping

I’m interested in trying out @AmericanTrader’s strategy.

Is it advisable for a beginner to scalp trade?

1 Like

Only if you aim to become a HARDCORE full-time trader. However, there’s no harm in exploring scalping. To truly comprehend what it entails, it’s necessary to gain firsthand experience.

Yes, you can rely on scalping but don’t stick to a certain type of trading. At times, you should also prefer long-time trading too.

scalping is good , but first of all traders need a perfect money management , otherwise no way to bring profit successfully by scalping at all.

for scalping in a proper way you have to choose a right platform who supports this short time approach , most of the broker don’t allow scalping and hedging in their platform.

not agree with your message. so many brokers are available in online who offer micro account for the scalpers .

this short time approach scalping can be more profitable if you do not have perfect money management .

As a beginner myself, I could say most of my scalpings were absolutely horrible.

I was thinking of being able squeeze in a couple of hours on my free time than going in full time.

Do you scalp trade?

Did you use a system?