Investing in crypto?

Lol ) I think what UpFromZero means is that Bitcoin will be here to stay no matter what.

1 Like

Thank you for such an in-depth answer!

1 Like

You are right, that was rather poorly phrased.
I meant that the whole crypto market is very volatile.
Within that very volatile market, Bitcoin is usually less volatile than the rest of the tokens

I see; many people’s are hanging on by investing on AltCoins! The Altcoin market is really dead!

Right now, the smart move is to deal ONLY with BTC (68.8% dominance), obviously.

But I don’t see the ALT market as dead, actually there are a few very valid projects that should bring results soon enough.

The ALT market should regain momentum in the next months.

Only few coins like BNB, LTC, VTC etc! In addition, this Atcoin session will be quite different than the 2017!

Long term, only the strong should survive…

In the next months, maybe even couple of years, we should probably see the usual bunch of alts still around though…I guess it will depend on a lot of things, upcoming laws playing a big role here.

2017 was the dream year…I miss it every day…

I was about to say that if I managed to get my hands on a time machine I would go back to 2017. Actually if I had that time machine I would go back to the beginning of bitcoin when we could buy it for cents…and only then a short trip to 2017 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cents!!?? I would happy on 2K mate!! Whatever; I think, till now we have enough opportunities!

Many are afraid of the scams after the 2017 situation

He!he!

Cents usually beat ks, though…

Totally agree with you, still plenty of fish in the water, just need to know where and how to fish them properly :slight_smile:

As long as you stay away from ICOs and IEOs and use a “proper” exchange, you should be pretty safe from scams.

1 Like

In 2019 even if you do invest in an ICO/STO/whatever you should be Ok in terms of getting scammed. Just do a lot of research about the team, the project, all the bits you can find and if all checks out you should be ok… Wether it is worth investing in an ICO and how successful this project will be is, of course, a totally different story.

1 Like

Totally agreed. I didn’t touch an ICO since 2017 and don’t plan to go down that path anytime soon. There are a ton of possibilities with Bitcoin and the already existing top 30 alts.

1 Like

Exactly, there is already a coin for every niche and every use cases with tons of advantages and disadvantages in each case. Not to say new projects can’t prosper, but for us there are already safer ways to invest )

1 Like

Hi; the age of crypto is only about 10 years! So; it requires more time to establish! And I am optimistic on crypto!

True! This is not even a baby market, its an embryo.

1 Like

I do agree! In addition, in near future the daily market volume will be much bigger for sure!

1 Like

Invest in bitcoin and ethereum rather then altcoin.

I am planning, only planning to invest in some light coins, yes, definitely I do not have money to invest heavily in main crypto currency, so that’s why I do want to get away from it really anyway. I do hope it will work out anyway later or something like that.

I think investing is more challenging. You need to stay calm and don’t panic no matter what.