Investing in crypto?

Thank you for sharing this. I got a lot of experience from here.

If you want to invest in cryptos then Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best ones. Perhaps, crypto trading is difficult because it is highly volatile and risky in nature.

There is a significant upside to investing in cryptocurrency. That is, the cryptocurrency market is still young,and the most optimistic of investors are projecting future prices that would make buying any of the major cryptocurrencies a good bet.

Do you all buy and hold? Or ever trade crypto on mt4?

I invest in a lot of crypto. Bitcoin for long term and some atlcoins for short term gains. I was even in the DEFi coins as well, money to be made everywhere! I was investing in stocks for like 6 years now, but in the last 2 years I started investing in crypto and it didn’t disappoint me. I do still have stocks like AMZN, LCID, MRNA, but the majority of my stock portfolio consists of stocks that have digital assets and are into blockchain technology, just like $TSLA, $COIN, and $BTCS, btcs was currently listed on Nasdaq and glad was able to buy when it was just a penny.

Huge jump in price in August. Any idea what the catalyst was? Reverse stock split?

Nice return!