Investing in crypto?

Only few coins like BNB, LTC, VTC etc! In addition, this Atcoin session will be quite different than the 2017!

Long term, only the strong should surviveā€¦

In the next months, maybe even couple of years, we should probably see the usual bunch of alts still around thoughā€¦I guess it will depend on a lot of things, upcoming laws playing a big role here.

2017 was the dream yearā€¦I miss it every dayā€¦

I was about to say that if I managed to get my hands on a time machine I would go back to 2017. Actually if I had that time machine I would go back to the beginning of bitcoin when we could buy it for centsā€¦and only then a short trip to 2017 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cents!!?? I would happy on 2K mate!! Whatever; I think, till now we have enough opportunities!

Many are afraid of the scams after the 2017 situation

He!he!

Cents usually beat ks, thoughā€¦

Totally agree with you, still plenty of fish in the water, just need to know where and how to fish them properly :slight_smile:

As long as you stay away from ICOs and IEOs and use a ā€œproperā€ exchange, you should be pretty safe from scams.

1 Like

In 2019 even if you do invest in an ICO/STO/whatever you should be Ok in terms of getting scammed. Just do a lot of research about the team, the project, all the bits you can find and if all checks out you should be okā€¦ Wether it is worth investing in an ICO and how successful this project will be is, of course, a totally different story.

1 Like

Totally agreed. I didnā€™t touch an ICO since 2017 and donā€™t plan to go down that path anytime soon. There are a ton of possibilities with Bitcoin and the already existing top 30 alts.

1 Like

Exactly, there is already a coin for every niche and every use cases with tons of advantages and disadvantages in each case. Not to say new projects canā€™t prosper, but for us there are already safer ways to invest )

1 Like

Hi; the age of crypto is only about 10 years! So; it requires more time to establish! And I am optimistic on crypto!

True! This is not even a baby market, its an embryo.

1 Like

I do agree! In addition, in near future the daily market volume will be much bigger for sure!

1 Like

Invest in bitcoin and ethereum rather then altcoin.

I am planning, only planning to invest in some light coins, yes, definitely I do not have money to invest heavily in main crypto currency, so thatā€™s why I do want to get away from it really anyway. I do hope it will work out anyway later or something like that.

I think investing is more challenging. You need to stay calm and donā€™t panic no matter what.

Yes I see; crypto market is more volatile! In this weekend; BTC moved from 7300$ to almost 10K. Really HUGE volatility.

Yes, I agree with you. But I also do hedging if crypto not in favor.

BMC will pump soon so I will buy more

Where did you get this information? Why do you think it will pump?

I think only those should invest in this field who have a good control on their emotions. Because investing in cryptos demands much more patience than trading but at the same time, strictest management.