Is Blu FX scam?

hmmm. what do we have here?

Good morning Sly44. Unfortunately we had an error that occurred while updating our risk management algorithm on friday. This led to some traders having extensive buying power in some currencies and gold while some had none at all. We have fixed the error and everything is back to normal. Our IT team will pay extra attention in the future updates. We apologize for the incovenience.
Thank you

1 Like

Yea men. I experienced something similar. No buying power at all. It was this morning i noticed it had been fixed and later saw a message from the ceo on the facebook group. I didnt panic much because i was an old timer and i know things happen. But i wish they had responded to my email like they usually do. i guess maybe because it was a general problem. I’m glad thats over.

1 Like

Hi Jessi,
Just want to know about your withdrawal experience.
Did you find it hard to reach out to them? Were they responsive? Were there any hidden charges or anything else that isn’t disclosed? How was your experience?

1 Like

We sincerely apologize for that and will ensure it never repeats itself again. I hope your trading is going on well now?

2 Likes

Its aii men. Im back to my analysis and trades. There is a lot of volatility this week and im killing it in the markets.

2 Likes

good job! great time to take advantage of the markets right now lol

2 Likes

Hell yes man. I have been focusing on gbp pairs mostly and I had a stint with oil. I’m killing it while it lasts.

2 Likes

Mann this guy in the trading group I’m in KILLS oil everyday. That’s literally the only pair he trades. He made over $6,000 just yesterday. He keeps me pushing LOL

1 Like

Nice. I have been working with jpy pairs this season. And a little bit of USD pairs. But I prefer the jpy pairs though

2 Likes

Cool. I like the sound of that. I’ve had the constant struggle between trading one commodity or trading more than one. Some people are in the school of thought that if I focus my energies on one I’d do better. But I’m tempted by the shiny coin of trading more than one.
What about you? What do you think is better or prefer?

1 Like

Nah. I’m not a fan of jpy. I had tried them in my early days though

I think that if you’ve been practicing with one particular pair and you’ve gained consistency in making profits, and you’re comfortable with it then it makes sense to just stick with that pair. No need to be trading multiple pairs at a time. Even other pro traders I know only stick with like 3 pairs and thats it. A lot of people arent able to do that because it takes a ton of patience to wait for the right setup, and some days there might not be one. That’s when people start forcing trades because they feel like theyre missing out. People think they have to trade every single day, and you really dont. Just like how the guy in the group I’m in made over $6k yesterday, he’s not trading again for the rest of the week because he doesnt have to LOL

2 Likes

If Blufx is a scam, I’d like to know how the heck. In any case, there are many quicker, easier and more lucrative ways to scam people.

2 Likes

Spot on man. I trade like 3-4 pairs. But I’ve been wondering if 1 is the best. I guess it’s not entirely so. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello Hameem.Thanks for asking. My experience with them has been cool so far. I have not had issues with my withdrawals. i simply log on to my portal on their site and request for a withdrawal after haven closed all my running trades. I have however had an issue once with my login, i reached them and it was rectified. Generally they have been okay and i have been better off having large funds to trade with than when it was less than 1000 usd. There was nothing hidden except the particular broker they use which wasnt clearly stated on their site i think. I had erroneously thought they are a broker too but that is not the case. they work with a UK based broker called price markets and thats the broker we are given to trade with. If you have any other questions you can ask.

1 Like

You said it right. They put in too much to be a scam. too much that really isnt necessary from the scam experiences i have had over time in my forex journey.

1 Like

Thank you for your candid review. we appreciate it. How is your account doing so far in this month of march?

1 Like

Yes mate. The key is to trade as much as you can be able to give time and attention to understanding the dynamics of that/those pair. And for most people it isnt much, especially when you want to get quality trades and also have a life outside forex:grinning: I know a couple of traders who trade only a pair. they certainly dont have FOMO

3 Likes

Thanks man. I guess im ine with my number of pairs then. i wont overshoot it.