Is Blu FX scam?

You’re welcome.

It really isn’t entirely so. I learnt from a mentor to focus on one or at most 2. And that is what i have done all these years.I buy at pullbacks and add to my already winning trades or example. So i still get to make a lot of money from the same currency.

2 Likes

Oh cool. I buy at pullbacks too.
I have my set up which includes Elliott waves and wickoff amongst other things.

2 Likes

Im wondering if this has happened before though?

No it hasnt. and we will ensure it doesnt happen again.

1 Like

Ok. that is fine. I particularly like JPY pairs. I like their economy. I like their philosophy and i plan to visit their country someday.

1 Like

Alrighty then.

So FOMO means fear of missing out. This is the fear ive been dealing with in Forex so far. Maybe because im trying to make as much as i can for retirement. I keep trying to trade as many pairs as possible including exotics. I should know better by now, but it is still a problem for me. I intend to sign up next week with Blufx by the way

4 Likes

Alright. I’d make a final decision and see if i will sign up next week.

1 Like

That’s fine man. You are better off when you understand and have an affinity for the currency you trade often. It will make it less of a chore and more of an adventure.

1 Like

well done man. Are you a day trader?

Yeah, You are better of for the simple fact of being aware of this issue. You can search babypips for best trading books and look for the ones that deal with psychology. I understand that you have needs to take care of but if you are constantly reminded of them when trading, it wont serve you right in this case.
We look forward to having you join us when you are all ready and set.

2 Likes

Alright mate. We are ready to work with you as soon as you are set.

Yeah bro. I dont have the patience to day trade.
What about you?

1 Like

I do a mix of both swing and day trading. It also depends on the amount of time available hence i can relate to times where i don’t feel so patient to wait just like you.

1 Like

I can relate with your frustration Joyce. I had that issue to deal with during my first year of trading. What i did was to find an accountability partner that i got to share my problem with and then every weekend i analyse only the pairs i had decided to study and get used to. I also don’t make out of the fly decisions during the week without reaching out to him first. Lastly i stopped subscribing to all kinds of Forex news and the rest that i noticed played a huge role in creating FOMO in my mind. so just figure out what can work for you.

1 Like

Okay… I have some knowledge about Elliot waves. I read a book about it in 2018 but had issues understanding it. I was discouraged about making my own analysis and trading Forex at some point because my then coach made me feel like it was the best method to consistently make profits in the market. Some months later i realized that there are a thousand and one methods out there that are profitable and i need only to look fr the one that suits me.

2 Likes

Dont give up Joyce. I think so many of us can relate with FOMO and bills that we have to pay. But you have to find a way to deal with it so you can live the dream. I have clicked to withdraw for the month of march and it feels so refreshing to see the reward that comes with trading rightly. Greg gave a very good advise but finally it is all about finding what would work for you.

2 Likes

Thank you for this greg. I will reach out to a forex friend to be like a trading partner and i am sure going to cancel all these subscriptions that end up leaving me confused about my own analysis. Its like you read me like an open book. How did you know i was subscribed to such?

Thank you Jessica. I am inspired b y your success. I will join the winning team, Blufx this week! I cant wait to start making my own withdrawals too.

1 Like