Is Blu FX scam?

Correct bro. This was something i was curious to know when i wanted to join last year. I needed to be sure it wasn’t a scam. 25k or 50k is a lot of money to give to anyone who subscribes you know?
I then read about the AI tech they use and asked a couple of questions to understand it better as no other prop fund is doing something like this.

Hedge the trades? do you mean the trades made by people trading for them? doesn’t it sound like that thing brokers do called B Booking?

I tried to send my email twice and it was removed. Now i have been warned. I would suggest you ask your questions here if you don’t mind. Blessings…

@jessicaunu…Got ya. Thanks…

Hello Ma’am. We are not a brokerage firm hence we cant B Book our clients. We also don’t stand for that practice and hence why we work with an FCA regulated broker. Hedging isn’t the same as B Booking.

1 Like

Hello. I will like to know more about your company. Are you saying you can give traders money to trade for you and also make some profits for themselves?

1 Like

Ok. Thank you for clarifying. I just want to be sure.

Hello mate. we give you access to a funded account. you can get more information on our website and also ask questions where you need us to clarify

1 Like

Hi mate, been looking into prop funds and just had a few questions.

1. what broker does blufx use and is the spread competitive?
  2. do you take 50% of profits?
  3. with a 50k account what is the largest lot size I can trade with?
  4. can I trade oil?

Thanks a lot.

i trade what ever my strategy tells me , i check all the main currencies and trade as many as me strategy too , i keep an eye on them through the day and although i have a stop loss i take out ones that are struggling and double up on the winning ones

i have started to post trades and todays are all in profit , follow me if you like

1 Like

hey bro.
1)Price markets. You can check price markets website for more information about their spreads.
2)Yes.
3)Its on blufx blog. It varies depending on the currency. But the highest i saw is 2.00
4) Only major and minor currencies for now.
I hope this helps.

Hey steve. are you trading with blufx or are you using your own capital?

i am using my own capital but want a bigger account for bigger profits

1 Like

ok. Have you considered working with Blufx to access their 50k account and also their account growth option?

hello. I will like to know more. Are you saying that i can get a 50k account? will i need to put in 5k first? what do you mean by account growth option?

i havent Greg , i might consider it in the future if they allow a better leverage or lower there expectations , i think they only offer 1:3 and expect something like $1000 per month. they allow only 0.5 lots so i am guessing you can only take out a 1 or 2 trades . I might be wrong as i got this info from there facebook page

ALright. is there any swap free account for muslims?

This all sounds a bit harsh. We pay a monthly fee and you take 50% of profits. Cant trade indices or oil too.

Also the leverage is crap. So in a 50k account 1% is 500. At 1 lot my stop would be 50 pips away. Looks like I’d need to become a swing trader!

If the leverage ever improves I’d be interested.

Harsh? They bear the risk and charge us a small amount to access half of the profit and you call that harsh?

Why would anyone want to risk 1% on a 50k account when you only have a 10% draw down? You’re better off risking 0.1% or 0.2%. Other wise if you lose 10 trades in a row, you get wiped out. That doesnt sound like good risk management to me.

Some of us are already doing well with this current leverage.