Is forex a lonely business?

I feel no longer lonely. He visits me everyday, snacking and purring engine to keep my focus on :cat:

Awwww he’s so cuteee :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well. :sweat_smile: That’s definitely another story. Hahaha. :sweat_smile: But I guess it still helps to know that other people are going through the same things as you. :smiley:

Definitely! :blush: You’re also someone who has been very helpful and transparent about their journey. Would you say this is one of your ways of combatting the “loneliness” of trading? :thinking:

Apart from Babypips, what other forums are you on? :smiley:

Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: Anything that involves adopting cats or dogs is usually a winner for me. :smiley: Is this something you’ve done personally? :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely. In the early 2000’s I was a member of three trader groups. The comradship was excellent for the dark hours whenh nothing seems to work and it’s hard to even open yet another chart. The technical knowledge I gained was invaluable.

Babypips is a great substitute.

Interesting! :smiley: And it also makes sense. I guess the same thing goes for others’ opinions though. They only impact or ruin your strategy if you let them.

Ooh. :open_mouth: Interesting. I’m not sure if I’ve seen you post about this before. If you don’t mind, what happened to those trader groups? :open_mouth:

Membership gradually fell away, there was nothing to replace the combination of the TMT tech bubble and then the opening up of the trading access from the pc, laptop or mobile.

The global financial crisis killed a lot of interest in trading and we have not recovered. Bitcoin did not come close.

1 Like

This is true - speaking this very evening re a bank manager - the ‘crisis’ caused him to lose a large slice of his pension - he’s not poor but he cld have been richer.

As for bitcoin - i have a rule, if i don’t really understand it’s fundamental value I don’t buy it - there are lots others out there to invest in - right now stocks - maybe - big week ahead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ria_rose, yup I have 10+ wild kitties visited everyday. I have a forex account dedicated for them. :cat: Here is the one visiting me now.

More, there are 4 new born kittens. When I feel bored, I talk and play with them. As an introvert, it’s my best method to stay alive :sweat_smile:

2 Likes