Is forex really worth it

your welcome, good luck in your journey

2 Likes

i think it definitely is. forex trading has given me a lot of learning experience and well… profits.
so if few days go bad, i don’t give up hope, i just relax and look out of the strategies were and how they might have gone wrong and try another day.

1 Like

I started my journey in January, 2019. Right now, I am in Summer school of pipsology. I believe efforts will pay off sooner or later when I have mastered the art of trading. Therefore, it is worth the effort.

1 Like

Seems as if we are all agreeing on something then!

1 Like

‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’ so true with Forex

2 Likes

never see results, but look at a process for change.

thanks you for your answers my friends. best of luck in your trading.

Plenty of decent videos and some great posts from experiences traders on here

yes you are right. i learn a lot from reading the posts of our friends here.

Extremely valuable

As a rule of thumb I’d say your looking at about 1,000 hours of screen time and maybe another 500 on top of that analysing the data off the charts to really place a lense over what does and what does not work. The majority of this time you will waste as you simply dismiss ideas (the smarter and more knowledgeable you become the quicker you will also get at this)

This probably adds up to a few years of hard grafting and planning your own education so that it’s logical and in tune with what works for you. You’ll come to realize that you don’t need to know everything and you’ll start to pinpoint topics that interest you - these will play a key input into your eventual trading approach.

It’s a tough old game - it’s so easy that it becomes difficult, yea, go figure!

3 Likes

thanks for the answer mr. sandwich. that is a lot of time but without the guarantee of success. but i have decided to risk it and try but with extra caution so as to not lose all our savings. thank you.

1 Like

Just reading this makes me nervous - be careful

3 Likes

thank you for the reminder mr. sandwich.i will do my best and risk only what i am willing to lose.

1 Like

Agreed, you need to do research online before.

1 Like

Yeah guys, please be careful. Never risk money you can’t afford to lose.

1 Like

Yeah, helps a lot doesn’t it.

1 Like

If you do not know anything about the forex market, investing in Forex is something similar to a game of chance. You can put € 500 and triple your investment without too much trouble, just like you can lose everything.

If you know the currency market or want to learn to understand it, then you may be able to anticipate some variations and make some profits. However, you probably have to do it with small leverages to avoid losing everything in small variations that always occur in such volatile markets.

Only invest in what you understand perfectly. If you have doubts about being able to anticipate changes in the exchange market, stay away from the Forex just as you have to flee the stock market if you are not willing to learn the basics of financial analysis of listed companies.

Yes very valuable

yeah dont spend your life saving into trading lol, i’m sure she knows you’ll only risk what you can afford…good luck bro