Is forex really worth it

The truth is, it depends and the good news is, it depends on you. Forex offers various opportunities to make money because of its volatile nature. Trillion dollars are traded daily in the forex market. It’s totally worth it but only for those who are ready to invest their time and efforts to learn the forex market.

Have patience, learn from the real trading experience, choose a mentor who can guide you to achieve your goal.

2 Likes

Yeah, Personally, I believe that forex trading is really quite worthy.

Not because I am still a trader on this platform. Also, it has a huge advantage despite huge risks. But if you point out some plans that really work out when you are trading, I think the forex trading is for you.

Here are pros of forex trading that I know–

• Accessibility is the first point for choosing forex trading.
  • It has leverage that one can trade with small capital.
  • It has huge liquidity.
  • You can create a strategy
  • Fewer fees and commissions
  • Deposit and no-deposit bonus offers

I think it will be beneficial if you are digging out by yourself.

Thanks a vast!

Have some patience. Analyze your trades and find out where and what the actual problem is. Try to learn from your mistakes and refrain from repeating them.

1 Like

Hey there, I would definitely say that forex trading is worth the wait till the time you have the patience and positivity to go ahead. Believe me the time you’re investing understanding the concept and market will reap you heaps of benefits. I would suggest you go ahead with a demo account after selecting a broker very carefully and practice trading with fake money. This way, you’ll know how the market works and you’ll gain confidence trading. Once you’ve made a good deal of profits, step into the real world trading but with a small account. I’m sure you’ll be great and do share your experience.

1 Like

Yes, it is worth it. Infact many people are shifting their focus on trading and making it a full time career

1 Like

YES.

It is worth it.

You’ve got to perfect it, like with anything, to get really good

depends on if you can get it right

Yes, but it is also very stressful and requires discipline every day.

Getting apprehensive is a bit natural but believe me, once you’ve polished your skills and are clear about your goals and what you want to achieve, fx trading can turn out to be a lucrative deal. I’ve been trading for years now and have got my own house and doing pretty good as a parent too.

I hope so! I’m putting a lot of learning in!

Are you still trading since we last messaged here ?

Very good advice, I think.

I believe it’s worth it. Although, everything still bump down to your goal. But persistency, consistency, learning more will sure give you financial breakthrough sooner and your wife will appreciate that. Afterall, when you can satisfy a woman financially, she becomes the happiest woman. Smiles

It is. However, one needs to invest his time and give serious effort towards it. Traders often be in a hurry to make money by trading. Trading needs someone to be very patient, disciplined, and solid strategies.

True. You can’t just start trading and make big profits overnight. That just doesn’t happen. If someone claims so, then they are likely a scammer and you shouldn’t trust them.

Yes, it is . It can potentially bring profits and help you earn a good amount of money. You can also diversify your portfolio and make a name for yourself by being a forex trader. Even though it is definitely worthy, you need to be well informed, dedicated, have self-control, and patience to be successful in this.

Well even if you fail you will learn a lot about how markets work, economics, investments, financial mathematics, politics, central bank operation etc. Trading requires really intensive study and you will gain tremendous knowledge which will be an asset for you. The price you pay is trading losses but this is the way how you can justify them.

For my own perspective yes .
I work a 3 day week now so I’m already living a life most FT workers don’t have .
I may yo down to 2 days but I’m quite happy with my lot, pun intended :grin:

1 Like

Posts like these are always a joy to read, usually most people just end up disappointed.