Is forex really worth it

Any thing that can make one happy esp wen u can earn a living in it worth investing in. I believe forex can make one at least comfortable in life if one really know the necessary approach to it. So it really worth it

@mystic707 Spot on with your long and short term goals. Why give other people your money to play around with when you can do it yourself, maybe less skillfully but more prudently. After the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis, I concluded banks and the like are cowboys only looking out for themselves.

The self growth and development is priceless. Humility takes time to learn

It’s a good thing that you want to try something new and make some money that won’t hurt having, especially when you have a family to support (like myself). I can say that you’re not the only one who wants to do that. And it’s possible, you know. Forex trading (or any other trading) is worth it, because this is something that totally depends on you and your ambitions. If you want to make money, you will work hard for it and gain it. If you’re not prepared, then it’s best to leave it to others and don’t waste time. Just remember to pick the best apps and forex brokers. If you do that, the rest comes easier and you can concentrate on the important stuff.

Yes, in this variant of earnings it is very important to choose the right broker. In addition, you need to understand that you should not give up on the first setbacks. You need to understand that it all depends on you.

Oh great question. A lot of people talk about how it takes many mistakes and many years. Which is worrying because you never hear that they have made any profit, or even clawed back their losses. If you do something for years, where the goal is to make money, and don’t make money then I fail to see how you can justify it - unless you want to call it a hobby or a game then it’s a total failure :frowning:

Forex can be worth it if you know what you are doing both in terms of trading knowledge and knowing how to pick reliable broker. Those who don’t know how to do that end up losing millions.

But it has been well over a year now, what has your personal experience been? Has forex really been worth it to you?

2 Likes

Depends on who you are asking. It’s a mighty lucrative line of work if you become successful at it but for someone who has blown up their account, it’s a nightmare.

1 Like

It is really worth if you have good knowledges, your created strategy, experience! But I think everyone can try and investigate!

1 Like

It is definitely worth it. I know a few people who have left their jobs to trade full time and they are making a living out It is definitely worth it. I know a few people who have left their jobs to trade full time and they are making a living out of forex trading. But this is a gradual process that requires consistency. It doesn’t happen overnight. of forex trading. But this is a gradual process that requires consistency. It doesn’t happen overnight.

Yes, if you know how to go about it. Anything that can make you money legally is worth it!

Forex trading is worth it when you are patient and consistent. Don’t expect to make a living out of it right from the beginning

1 Like

yes for sure but dont be fooled. Hard work is a must

1 Like

It is absolutely worth it. Once you will get more comfortable with the platform, you will be able to balance all the aspects about your life.

1 Like

Yes, it took me more than 3 years to reach a level of consistency in profits. And my first big win happened after almost a year.

1 Like

I am still waiting for my first profit, I have tried all kinds of brokers but still no luck.

2 Likes

Just like everything else in the life, are they really worth it?
Answer - Yes, we all want to develop and adapt the skill that can apply in our life.

When did you begin trading?

If a broker is fair with its prices and is transparent, no need of changing them often. Like I am using IG from the very beginning and started using fxview a year later, I lose many times but that has nothing to do with the two brokers that I use. It’s all to do with market behaviour and my strategy on which I am constantly working. So focus on your strategy rather than shifting blame to broker.

1 Like

Yes, it is. You can definitely earn large profits through Forex trading only if done with right knowledge, strategy and consistency in learning.

2 Likes