Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

This is strange. I was really hoping that an old babypips user will post here. But everyone here is a newbie like me. How can I tell who has experience and who doesn’t. This thread is so unreal and suspicious.

IvanFX, you found really interest information about FPA and its founder. I read info on the FPA and i’ll add "FPA-SCAM? GUILTY!!!"
Helena, how do you think, how many customers are in Gainsy?
And why there are only 4 customers of FPA says that Gainsy is scam broker?

Patra, there are newbies in forum but not newbies in FX)

You’re right. There are a lot of contradictions. Most of all I like the fact that negative reviews about this broker written by people who have never traded with Gainsy. They hadn’t deposited at least 10 bucks but they are ready to scream “Gainsy is a scam broker”.
Guys, don’t you want to try to trade with Gainsy and post after trying?

Yeah, Andrew. And this is really strange. Why they are doing it? Who knows…I don’t think they are also customers of FPA)

Here is screenshot of results of my work with Gainsy. Till I’m not in Ukraine I use Skrill and commission is 3.9%.
As you can see I haven’t problems with withdrawing.
Sorry for Russian part on screenshot. Translated is “Request for withdrawal. Pending XXX.XX - …”

Why don’t you use W1? There is no commissions (If I’m not mistaken, Banks doesn’t takes commissions too)

A lot of newbies here trying to prove how good Gainsy is. I have not seen this situation where traders have nothing better to do than talk about how good their broker is… LOl… It is so obvious that everyone talking about Gainsy here is a paid poster… LOl…

Someone talked about newbies? hahaha, it was a man with 15 posts ROFL)))
Gainsy pays for posts? tell me please where to send links to my posts!
And if you don’t know what is interchange of views then shut up!
As you wrote you’re new to forex. It’s will be good if you will be pleasured by your broker and you’ll stay with your first broker. And I had already rechoosed my brokers.
When you began to trade? What is your experience?

Helena, I use W1 now and there is no commission.
Also you can withdrawal via banks but it takes to 5 business days and if you will withdrawal more than $1000 you’ll take your money without commissions

I think you’re not right. There are many traders on this forum who said that Gainsy is a scam broker, because one dude posted some bad review on the ForexPeaceArmy’s site (he tells that he cannot withdrawal his funds). And as you can see there are two traders who showed to everybody that FPA’s reviews aren’t honest.

They like their broker, why they can not offer it to others? At least it’s a forum, here must be different points of view.
Before I read this topic I wouldn’t trade with this broker. Now I have no doubt I can deposit money to it,

I admire the Your activity on other forums all over the world just to improve the image of gainsy.com, everywhere the same people, everywhere the same arguments, the FPA is a scam, etc, I again repeat, FPA is the only example where the negative voices on gainsy. com there, and you of this FPA unnecessarily, somehow you need to improve the image, but none trader satisfied with your broker will not assume multiple accounts on different forums to praise gainsy.com. Unfortunately for gainsy.com is not a problem that while talking on live chat, customer threaten that if Client write bad reviews of his measures gainsy.com not at all will be paid, so is made with the conversation I have held, as well as many other where gainsy lie for many months, so the more funny to me that your initiative on the internet, it probably is called word of mouth, right?

Personally I have accounts in different forums. And I answer the questions to people who asks me about my broker. Is it bad? I don’t think so.
Now about FPA: Yeah, when you told about it and I personally saw their reviews I told about it on different forums too (Thank you 4 it).
As you can see people got their money from Gainsy. And I withdrawal my money at least once in two monthes.
And dear Jose65, do you know any broker, that will be liked by every trader? I don’t.
Yes, I like MY broker, and I wish them well-being. I want to everyone know: as for me they are the best.

Therefore, I keep my fingers crossed for Your actions spread the good news, the gainsy.com pays the money no problem, when I have before my eyes commissioned withdrawals, which are waiting to realizations of 5 months, good luck!

Jose65, I haven’t such problems, that is why I like them. Maybe there are some guys that cannot get their money (and beleive me, I’m really sorry if you’re one of them). As I remember in FPA’s posts I read Gainsy said that man was frauder. If it’s true then I understand Why he cannot get his money. IMO Forex trading is a work and your tool is your brain. And you must not to make a fraud. I do not want to say that you’re frauder. But I really has no problem with withdrawals. After making a ticket for withdrawal maximum I waiting for money is 1 day.

Guys, Help me, please. I want to trade from my phone, I downloaded MT4 for android (I have Acer E350) but I don’t see Gainsy in the list of broker. I need your help!!! PLEASE!!!

Girl, Gainsy doesn’t works with MT4 mobile. Gainsy has it’s own mobile platform but only for owners of ECN accounts.
I can propose you to install teamviewer to your PC and Acer, but you need to buy a license, because connection will be lost after some time after starting teamviewer. There was one program that helps to connect your phone to MT4 installed on your PC but I don’t remember its name.
Google it.

You’re talking about MT4 Remote? Site MT4remote is not works((( So I’ll try to use Teamviewer. (It’s bad, my notebook must be always turned on). If it will be uncomfortable for me then I’ll have only two variants: to open ECN account or to change a broker(

It is one of brokers I’m trading with. I opened a real account almost six months ago. There were some problems with verification of documents so I couldn’t withdraw my funds quick, but the problem was solved by resending documents. So: one day for accepting my documents, one day for trying to withdrawal and contacting with support, one day for accepting my documents again and one day for withdrawal. So I got my money for 4 days.
This is the problem I had with this broker.
Now I withdraw my money and I getting funds same day or next day.

Why don’t you use one broker?
Just interest)