Is Gainsy a worthy broker?

Yeah, it’s a pity that Gainsy hasn’t MT4 mobile… And I plan to open ECN. Or maybe I’ll buy some tablet device with Windows 8 installed.

Helena, I have a tablet - Lenovo. MT4 works good with it. You can buy something like it. I think It’s will be an optimal variant - because I don’t know another broker I’d work with same pleasure.
MT4 mobile is not a reason to change a broker.

This is elementary! Thank you, Boys! Tomorrow I’ll buy a tablet with Windows 8.
And one more: I have read about ECN account. Gainsy offers to use their own platforms to owners of ECN. Does anyone traded with this platform?

I have two good news:
First is I bought a tablet device and I had installed MT4! It works good. Yeah, I almost bought a tablet installed Windows RT.
Second is I saw info about pamm accounts on Gainsy web-page. Aneah, I need to speak with you about it.

Go on. But if you propose me to trade with your funds my answer is “no” because I don’t want to risk with funds that aren’t my. Sorry. I had never been a manager.

I have ECN account and I’m trading with Gainsy Web platform. Not bad, but I’m still waiting for desktop platform for ECN. Their developers promise to share it this year. And web platform is quite intuitive so it is easy to use it.
Also I use Mobile platform for ECN but it is not functional like web platform.

That’s bad. Well, I’ll trade by myself.
Nikolya, Does this platform looks like MT4? Can you add any indicators to charts? What TFs are there in the TP? Tell me more about it.

Helena, all the platforms are similar to each other. Gainsy WP has nice interface, as I said it’s intuitive.
You cannot add there indicators from MT) It’s impossible, because at first it is a web-platform, and second is it’s not compatible with MQL.
The most needed indicators already included in this TP, so if you use standart indicators of MT, then you’ll understand how to use Gainsy Web platform.
At least, you can open a demo ECN account to try it. If you will not like it then you can continue to use your STP account.
You can see screenshot of TP on Website of Gainsy.

Guys, where can I found forecasts that the majority come true? What forecasts do you use? I mean except those that are on the brokers site.

Technical analysis. I use this man’s forecasts. He posts two scenarios of possible events.
Also he shows levels of resistance and support.

Thank you, darling! I’ll try it.
Today I lost 200 pips((( I’m feeling bad. I got sick(

Today I found one site. I’m shocked! Someone pays for downgrade of rating of Gainsy on rating site!

Translation:
Good day, users.
Job is easy and do not needs additional skills. You can make this job only once.

1. Open new tab
  2. Follow the link http://…
  3. Move your cursor to the left star. ONLY ONE star must be painted to green. Click on it by left button (Just click on the first star)
    Wait 30 seconds, then you can close this tab…
    Thank you all.

They pay 0.2 RUR for this! I’m really shocked!!!

Huh! As I see, competitors of Gainsy are not sleeping. But they pays very small funds for this job! Cormorants! But rating is still 10 of 10. It’s interesting for me who are this guys, I mean what company they works in?

I wish you a speedy recovery.
And about money - sometimes such happens…
I do not open new transactions if I badly feel. For such cases I have laid up the certain sum of money to live comfortably while I will not become healthy

Well, some brokers are good for scalping, some for trading with robots.
Sometimes I can’t make an accurate prediction, so I open deals in different brokers companies with the same lots but one is BUY and second is SELL, set up s/l levels and waiting for my money.
I answered your question?
Helena, it was a good job (I mean your searching for the information about Gainsy in web). Выздоравливайте!

Yes, competitors are not sleeping, FPA is trying to slander broker… And Gainsy took a good position - does not conflict with any of the above and continues to develop its services. PAMM accounts is a big step in development for this company. I think Gainsy’s competitors provided a good service to Gainsy - they did a good PR campaign!

Oh, yeah, Helena, Do not get sick more!

Boys, thank you all! Now I’m feeling better. Nickolya, Спасибо!
I am very glad! You give me a lot of attention.
It’s because I’m a woman?

Last edited by IvanFX; Today at 01:50 PM. Reason: Added wishes to Helena

It’s so nice!

Nikolya, You chosen interesting strategy.
But why don’t you use one broker and do not open two different orders with same broker?

Well, yeah, It’s because you’re woman!

Nikolya, you’re opening orders with different brokers because you’re afraid your broker will ban your account, am I right?

Yes, some brokers are really bans accounts if they see that I open two opposite deals with one pair same time, so I decided to open this deals with different brokers. Sometimes, when I sure my forecast is 100% true, I open 4 deals in one direction and my profit becomes higher in four times just because I use 4 brokers. It’s good too, isn’t it?

And Helena, about forecasts. Almost all of brokers has forecasts on their sites, what for you need some other sites?

Hey, Nikolya, have you ever watched for forecasts of this broker?))) It’s the one thing that personally I do not like in their site. So I think every trader who trades with Gainsy uses forecasts from other sources, and that resource, that Aneah proposes is really good.