Is Hugosway a trusted and regulated forex broker?

Hi all,

May I know anyone here using Hugosway platform to trading? Is it a trusted and regulated Forex broker?
Please advice.

Thank you.

1 Like

I have some friends that used Hugosway as their broker for a long time. They never complained about it.

Thank you for your information…
:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

I do not know where you are based but I am from the UK and I have never heard of them.

When I looked on their site they are not regulated in Europe,US ,Canada or Australia

Their only regulation is in the Caribbean or Seychelles.

So I would use caution because if you crawl through this forum you will see a lot of newbies have been stung by unregulated brokers

2 Likes

Hi,
I am from Malaysia.
Any brokers you know have provide good spread of forex and cryptocurrency trade?

Thank you.

I use FXpro or IG I would check if they are available

@Simeonquant, Thanks for your sharing…I will re-consider first just open an account.

How long have you been trading ?

I used to use Hugosway and never had a problem.

3 Likes

What do you use at the moment ?

Playing a lil bit of Devil’s advocate: even here on the forum we can see more regulated brokers scamming traders - there’s a pretty active thread a couple of days ago.

Do you think that regulation still is the best thing to keep an eye out for when choosing a broker?

@Simeonquant, I am newbie…

I dont know about the regulations or anything but I have seen a lot of traders (on the internet) trade with Hugosway.

@Greenish_Eric lol nothing wrong with that …Its good :slight_smile:

My Opinion
Regulated brokers give you peace of mind, the last thing you want is to work your ass off and have “the man” take it away from you or give “the man” the chance to take it away from you…

In the States and Europe, we always complain about high taxes but no one ever leaves. We pay our taxes because we love having our property rights respected

that is my two cents…lol

Trading overtime becomes an investment when you go to the well you want water

1 Like

I read about Pepperstone manipulating trades so not sure regulation is key tbh….I live in the UK and if you want decent leverage you have to go offshore.

1 Like

I use EagleFX at the moment, they are also offshore not regulated(see my post above)

1 Like

Regulated or Unregulated? That`s the question. Let me say you something. From what I have experienced, there is a lot to be said about both, however, excuse my biased ass, but I am an advocate for unregulated brokers as I feel there are more advantages for the clients trading via an unregulated broker compared to regulated brokers.

My reasoning:

Becoming regulated, for the broker as a company is a very expensive thing to do, therefore they look at recuperating those funds back in, VIA their clients. SO, what they tend to do, is bump up the client costs through widening the spread, offering lower leverage, and bumping up the trade commission charge per trade that gets placed.

UNregualted brokers on the other hand, do not have this grand expense, therefore they make money via alternative ways, but allow the clients a little more freedom for example by offering a higher leverage- which I myself find to be more useful and beneficial to my style of trading, better spreads and lower trade commissions.

Also I want to remind you the cases of so called Regulated brokers like JP markets or Pepperstone. Whats the conclusion? Theres no insurance with Regulated ones so I prefer to test and then use even Unregulated broker which gives me good trading conditions and experience at all.

2 Likes

In the UK & Europe we have a scheme where your deposit is protected. Further like banks, regulated brokers must maintain certain liquidity levels.

Your right but like all things its a trade off. It comes down to what you value more.

You seem like an experienced trader, nut if I was a newbie I would choose a regulated one as your learning to build a system that enables you to be profitable and not make money!

That… an excellent and well-thought argument…?
Isn’t this the internet? Where’s the memes? the anger?

I’m confused.

2 Likes

You can check fxbrew, they have pretty good spreads on majors and cryptos

2 Likes