Is there anyone who has been vaccinated here?

Hey @Falstaff, hope all is well.

Australia is not having the massive spread and mortality rates of the EU and the US, so we have time to think about what we do next… And I am definitely not against anyone taking the Vaccine, especially if they feel they are in a compromised position health wise.

So many appear to be afraid of those who are true Anti-Vaxxers or COVID Vaccine Hesitant like myself.
If they feel so safe after being vaccinated then they shouldn’t be worried about those of us who will delay being vaccinated or refuse it altogether… It’s almost a “I’m diving into this rock pool, YOU have to follow me” mentality being applied.

Similar story here in Oz… Flu has all but evaporated due to lockdowns, masks, distancing and sanitising. Especially with our elderly, yet there is now a huge push to get everyone vaccinated against the Flu…

I believe they think that pushing a known vaccine trough the populas will help them follow through with the COVID rollout when it becomes available to the masses…

This whole Global Vaccine Rollout is built on confidence, Governments cannot afford one step backwards in this area or there will be chaos… Australia has had many doses knocked back by the EU. But we have a small population (~26mil), so the Australian Government will not pause the vaccination rollout for fear of backlash and loss of confidence… hence it is at a crawl…

When the shipments were “hijacked”, there was a bit an uproar here from the selfish “Vaccination Disciples”… A display of humility at it’s finest… Once again… We are effectively having 1 or 2 cases nationally a day… normality compared to nations like Italy. We have enough supply to cover front line workers and most of the elderly… For the time being, the Italians need it more than we do!

Traders that I speak to on a regular basis in Europe (Austria, Czech Republic etc) are telling me that first uptake Nurses and Doctors are getting sick, some fatally after being vaccinated, not sure which vaccine as it is being kept as quite as possible…

2 Likes

Edit: Australia has now also paused the AstraZeneca Vaccine rollout due to health concerns coming out of Europe… it’s now a bit hard for the true believers to continue their “completely safe” mantra now that 14 countries National Heath Systems have stopped rollout of this particular vaccine…

Once again… Who would have guessed a developed to a schedule vaccine would have serious issues???

1 Like

@Trendswithbenefits

You are trying mate - Quadpip would be proud of you.

I just give up on the scamdemic and all its associated madness !

“It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they are being fooled” Mark Twain

2 Likes

Mate - I put up a few short vids - here - Note there are several more in the next few posts - But the “opters-out” today "France, Germany, Spain, Italy (yes teh same Italy who nicked YOUR supply)

There are dozens more I can put up to track the total panic of the useless Beaurocrats - they are just trying to avoid n=being lynchecd by their own voters !

They’ve given up on the “Over 65s” so now it’s the "Blood Clots " - Just trying to Con their own people that the EU is wonderful - when it is clearly a S* Show !

1 Like

Ok just watched you r “Stillman” vid - (Didn’t see any signs of a still btw !

DSC_0949 resize

His take on “Big Paharma” is basically correct

Have you seen the “AUstralian Documantary” on FAT and Cholesterol ?

His take on "Declining fertility is naive at best !

The reality is that it is a combination of Epigenetics and disasterously falling Testosterone !

(Which also explains why our “boys” behave in such a useless way against all the “Leftist Carp” we are continuously dumped on with !

The overall picture is best summarised in the book ;

My copy is ten years old and it seems some of tehold stuff has been ejected in the new version - I’d recommend buying BOTH if you can !

Hey @Falstaff, a few Asian countries have paused rollout as well, I believe Thailand is the main one.

I here what you are saying, I’m not over the politics of Europe like some of you in these forums.

I don’t put anything past Governments or Big Pharma at the moment, there is Billions upon Billions to be made out of this situation and the winners will be able to continue on the gravy train for many years to come with booster doses, yearly vaccinations… it’s endless… and all with no liability if they get it wrong along the way…

I liked Quadpip - yes a little Hyperbolic and somewhat easily perhaps “convinced” - but nothing excessive when compared with the “Commie side” - certainly nothing deserving of being permanently condemned to “Solitary confinement” - which is what our “Robot Elders” seem to have decided to condemn him to ! :frowning_face:

1 Like

There are a lot of people who are getting vaccinated over the period of time. I am still waiting in line.

Germany has 1.2 million AZ doses just sitting there. Zero confidence in that vaccine, so people are opting out. Something like 200k have been given over the two weeks they’ve had the supply.
Vaccinationn rates across the various states is at max 7%. Very surprising how low it is.

Here briefly is teh siruation @Trendswithbenefits - It seems pretty certaing that Merkel and Macron are panicking as I said and that they are prepared to actually Kill their own people - for simple political reasons !

Shameful !

A little more detail

1 Like

I heard that some of the people who have been vaccinated here in the Philippines still end up getting COVID. :frowning: I looked it up and apparently, it takes a while for it to really take effect.

“It typically takes a few weeks for the body to build immunity (protection against the virus that causes COVID-19) after vaccination. That means it’s possible a person could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 just before or just after vaccination and still get sick. This is because the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection.”

1 Like

@ria_rose What vaccine are they using there?

Still over 5000 new cases of COVID each day being contracted in the UK with a third of the population (22mil+) now covered by the first instalment of the Vaccine…

And the UK’s top medical adviser is warning of a third wave and nearly zero possibility of the UK ever becoming COVID free. While the Vaccine (or the lockdown) has greatly improved the daily death toll from this pandemic… The efficacy rate of the Vaccine’s is not high enough to cull the Virus…

Just like Influenza, many will still succumb to these Virus’s for decades to come…

Aren’t most adults vaccinated now in the UK?

Hmmm, so now even if you have been vaccinated, possibly have some form of Immunity Passport and are allowed complete freedom of movement because Government and Health Bureaucrats told you so…

You can still transfer COVID to the community at large that hasn’t yet been vaccinated… and won’t be vaccinated for at least 6-12 months in Australia and more than likely a large percentage of the global population…

Repeat after me… I won’t get sick, I won’t get sick, I won’t get sick… There, I feel safer already…

Edit: I notice the media and the QLD Government are playing fast and loose with the facts again… Article states only one of the two cases was a Nurse…

“It’s unclear whether the second nurse had received both doses of the COVID vaccine. The first nurse had only received her initial dose.”

Read on and it’s two(2) vaccinated Nurses have presented with the Virus… Why am I not surprised!!!

Getting the jab this weekend! J&J.

2 Likes

Good work. If its the AstraZeneca vaccine don’t plan anything taxing for the following few days after the jab. There can be nasty flu-like symptoms, which might only start 24 hours later. Generally last no more than 48 hours.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. My family and friends, many working in healthcare, are theorizing more pain after the vaccine for those who have been infected in the past. Of course, none of those involved have actually been tested in the past. Some had major sicknesses in the last year, with many of the common Covid symptoms, minus the shortness of breath, and experienced some lasting arm pain and flu-like symptoms with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

I’ll report back next week.

2 Likes

Australia has not even surpassed 1 million vaccinations… and Blood Clotting has emerged already… Exactly the same symptoms and issues as found in the European cases…

All these cases cannot possibly be linked… Nahhhh, no chance…

Suddenly anyone under 50 isn’t a major concern to get the vaccination because only 4 died during our first wave back in June - July last year… Oh, how the narrative changes when the real facts are dragged into the light… And the more they are following up, the more cases they are finding…

Somewhat Ironical…

We have a lot of vaccines here. :open_mouth: I guess it varies depending on the choice of the local governments? :open_mouth: We have the Astrazeneca, sinopharm, and sinovac. But our government’s also trying to procure some Sputnik vaccine? :open_mouth: Is there just one particular vaccine used in your country?