Is there really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market?

i personally believe there is no such secret. it actually depends how well you understand and follow the market trends.

1 Like

May be a simple secret is knowledge, use of strategies and a good control of emotions. One must invest only as much as you are afford to lose as forex market is very volatile.

I don’t think so there are any hidden secrets. You just need to get hold of it. There are just important points you need to keep in mind :

1. Risk management
  2. Positioning size
  3. Capital in your account
  4. Low commissions
  5. Right strategies to be used
  6. Latest market analysis

Follow such tips and start practicing. Success is a journey not a destination.

I don’t know if there are any secrets in Forex. I think that if the analysis and trading plan is good, no one will be able to beat me in trading. In this case, some support of the broker is needed.

I don’t think so as long as you can find a system that you comfortable with when trading it and it’s profitable despite of losses. Then “forex secrets” won’t be needed cause at the end of the day no one knows what the market will do after executing a trade

1 Like

I agree with @Ahsaanmalik. There are no “secrets” as such but forex trading surely involves practical knowledge and experience. You can’t be inconsistent and expect results within the blink of an eye.

I would agree with other forum members that there are absolutely no secrets on forex. You can realize this fact only when you gain enough experience on the market.

I think the discipline, knowledge and hard work is the secret here, that’s it.

There is no secret, you simply need the right skills, knowledge and patience to do well in the forex market.

There are no fixed secrets for trading Forex, however yes it does definetly depends on your trading styles, your strategies, your knowledge about the market, the upcoming events and news and most importantly how you learn from your past mistakes.

Everyone is looking for this :point_right:t2: Forex Trading Secret.

Simply Put, There are no such thing call trading secrets. All the secret to successful trading is in front of your hand, all you have to do is to take actionable steps to achieve these milestones.

With that here are some of the trading secrets (let’s called these as secrets for now, until you achieve or fully understand these milestones) every trader should know about.

We talked about below secrets in detail manner on our website. Read Full in-depth article with actionable tips to achieve and fully understand about the below secrets.

1. The First Forex Trading Secret is There is No Secret
  2. A Proven and Clean Trading Strategy is All You Need
  3. Emotions are Always There
  4. News Brings Noise
  5. A Well Organized Trading Journal is Your Best Friend
  6. Real Traders are Not Always Winning, So Learn to Lose Properly
  7. Every Trading Method Have Green and Red Months
  8. Money Management Play a Crucial Role
  9. Give Your Best to Control What You Can Control
  10. You Don’t Need Intense Knowledge in Financial or Economics to be a Successful Forex Trader
  11. This is Not a Game of Intelligence
  12. Follow the “Middle-Path”
  13. Set Your Trading Goals Right
  14. Real Trading is Boring – Not Exciting
  15. There are 4 Stages in the Market – Read Them Wisely
  16. Set Realistic Expectations
  17. Focus on Price Action, Not the Indicators
1 Like

No there are no secrets for forex. In fact there can never be any secret to it.One should see for himslef what works for him and wht doesnot.

Yes, I agree with you. There can be no privacy in Forex trading.

I agree with you, That is why I always prefer ECN brokers.

There are no secrets in the forex market. You can do everything that any professional trader is doing. It is just about how well you understand the market and how well you can make your decisions. Forex trading is not just about the strategies you are using. But also about how well you are using your strategies.

1 Like

This is all true. I know what I mean by “how well” I am using my strategies, but what do you mean?

Exactly, it totally depends on the person how they are using their knowledge to make and implement a strategy.

I have no idea but if there are I want to know those secrets desperately. :frowning:

The ingredient to being a successful trader is no secret at all. It is a great deal of knowledge about everything that has been going on in the market and all the trading instruments and another thing is to figure out the strategy that works for you. It all comes with practice and experience. Anyone who has mastered it with discipline is sure to succeed in trading.

You shouldn’t be overly optimistic when it comes to trading in Forex in my opinion. Naturally, you should begin trading with the intention of making good returns, but your trading goal should also be reasonable.