Is there really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market?

1. Patience is the key
  2. Learn how to analyse charts so that you can understand price movements easily.
  3. To limit the risk, use stop loss while placing trades
  4. Develop a strategy and stick to it.
1 Like

Every trader has it’s own secrets. But it is your strategy and it’s implementation which can be a great secret in forex market.

I think one of the tip for successful trader is trading without emotions. It’s one of the hard thing to do but it’s vital as having bad emotion like fear or greed can easily affect your trades in a negative way.

1 Like

Does this guy actually say something useful? or he just says that retails traders are a bunch of [Removed due to forum policy violation] with no hope?

Put simply, avoid emotional trade, be in the right frame of mind before you trade.

You will be glad to know that there is no secret to trading. All that winning traders can make use of for trading, you can do that too. It’s just about how well you understand what is happening in the market and mould your strategy in accordance with that.

I don’t think the market has any secrets but traders may have.

as far as i know ,there’s 2 kind of stable profit trader .
1.the traditional technical/fundamental type,which is the hardest and rarest
2. pure money management trader ,who trader extreme small lot size,require no technic or special knowledge.

there’s a 3rd kind of profiting trader ,i just cant remember ,hope this help.

I think the main secret is insider trading. I suspect this is how about 10% of the profitable 10% club make their money. Orherwise, I suspect no orher real secrets. Trading strategy is, I think, an individual thing and there is no holey grail. Alot depends, I think, on how your brain is wired re: risk management etc… If I told you my “secret”, which basically I already have theough the sum total of all my posts, it prob wouldn’t work for you anyway cos wven I can’t expalin what’s behind most of my trading decisions - half the things I do because they “feel right”. If you’re lucky then that’ll make you money. Actually, perhaps that’s the biggest secret - luck!!!

People who are looking for secrets are weak minded,that why so many fail at trading because they want to make “easy” money ,when the secret is, it takes lots of self discipline

Probably not :weary:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:…….!

1 Like

In the foreign exchange market, there is no such thing as a special forex secret that can guarantee you a significant amount of success in the market. To make money with it, all that is required is in-depth knowledge and expertise. How one chooses to capitalise on the situation is entirely up to the trader and some other additional factors.

1 Like

How one chooses to capitalise on the situation is entirely up to the trader and some other additional factors.

Fair comment

I never believed in secrets but always focused on learning things by myself. You do get some valuable knowledge when you gain some experience as a forex trader. The beginners may wonder and think what is the secret behind the success of the professional traders? And how are they so good at trading? But there is no secret to success except constant learning and improvement.

You’re right about knowledge and skills being more important than anything else in the Forex market. If a trader understands the market, he or she can develop strategies that might produce good results. Correct decision making and expertise are the key selling points of success.

The ability to analyze and understand the market trends properly helps to develop correct strategies. So instead of waiting for any magic to happen, focus on learning and upgrading your skills and strategies.

Absolutely right! Basic understanding of how the market works along with in depth knowledge about forex is essential to build successful strategies. And there is no such thing as special forex secrets that traders are not aware of.

Consistency is my secret for survival in the fx market.
Consistency allows me to manage my risk and keep the losses to a minimum. It allows me to stick to my trading plan and make disciplined decisions. This discipline leads to better trade execution and overall profitability.

Positive mindset and consistency is my forex survival secret.

1 Like