Is trading forex a full-time job?

it depends on you if you want to make it full time or just a part time. But if you really love trading its enough reason for you to make it a full time job. you might try this. ask mariosingh

its not actually a job since you’re not employed by anyone. if you have a big enough capital, you can earn enough money to live on while only spending 30mins to 1 hour trading. with forex, time does NOT = money/more profit.

I think you lost yourself in your metaphor somewhere :slight_smile: Dunno about you but i am perfectly fine with my autotrading and following my zulutrade traders - i have access to my accounts and total control over my money and then get to trade forex by professionals entering the trades for me…has been working fine for the past year and a half, cant complain :slight_smile:

I think as long as the individual trader is happy with the achieved trading results, regardless if they follow others or do their own trading, they should continue doing what they are doing. We may not like the strategy and approach of others but as long as it fulfills their trading expectations who are we to tell them to change?

As we like to say: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

You put it quite frank and nice!
why bother analyzing the trader - if he makes you money he makes you, if he doesn’t, he doesn’t, again it is OK. It doenst really matter how - as far as you follow and cannot trade for yourself, what is your ground to complain seriously…i am so sick and tired of followers complaining and criticizing their traders as if they know it all, zulutrade is full of these type of followers.

I know what you mean about those complaining all the time, or telling people to change something they have never tried because they do not like it. Sometimes I wonder if those who complain would spend 10% of their energy complaining into actually trading they may even earn a buck or two.

Right Right, they are playing so mighty and all-knowing that it is even funny when it comes to trading and i am still wondering should they have known that better, why are they not trading themselves …
do not bend, my friend, you do your thing and whoever wants to follow will follow, its a free world and the account management is totally up to the followers, afterwards.

Well written Eddy. Maybe they don’t trade themselves as they know what they say makes no sense, but that is just a wild guess.

thanks bear!
So, how are the markets treating you these days? Hopefully you are squizing some nice profits…
what is your zulutrade SP btw?

I had a good first quarter and get my 250 pips per week, give or take. March was a great trading month for me and April was good so far. How about yourself? I do not use zulutrade.

oooh i thought you are using zulutrade …myself is pretty much stable - I’ve made so far about 3.5K gain since January…but this all is relative as you know how the markets are,and they are even more risky for us followers …but i am hanging in there 2nd year in a roll :wink:

Eddy,

How much ROI have you gotten so far following Zulutrade for the past 2 years? I just started live account this week and so far the results are quite good.

AMYeoplas,

give or take (losses accounted) it all comes down to a roughly average of 40-50% ROI yearly based.
This number is based on my initial account, on my risk-o-meter and on the number of providers I follow and how - with as many trades and as many lots.
What about you? how are you trading my friend?

Eddy,

It is actually PM here now. My time zone is GMT + 8.  I tried to trade myself manually and I got a lot of losing streaks. It's quite frustrating but also a learning experience. This is why I am so happy to learn about Zulutrade. I actually got a 5% return today because of the BOJ meeting. I am not quite confident of putting a big amount of money in Zulutrade yet. That is why I want to learn from you since you have been there for almost 2 years.

oh wow!! loosing is never a nice experience.
Well my friend the best way to learn about zulutrade is to open a demo account and start using the platform. This way you will be able to get to know the basics, prior to investing anything. Open a demo and lets master your account management on the side. I am here in any way, so post and lets comment.

I am already trading live on Zulu. Just got the live account last week. I chose 3 SP’s that I think best fits my risk appetite.
I chose conservative SP’s with max trades of only 2 per SP and max drawdown of 100 pips.
My setting for risk is 2 to 5% per SP.
My Margin Call o Meter is around 22%.
do you think this is too conservative?

No no I am all about being conservative Sounds totally Ok with me the settings - lets see what the results will be.
Which there of them are you following?

I am following only 3 SP
Azar Consulting
Eureka V
MyEurZulu

What about you?

Do you know anyone whose been using Zulutrade for more than 3 years and have significantly profitted?

EDDY,
hi, nice to meet u… i hv joined zulutrade on last month… but my capital in acc decrease… most ppl will increase, why i lost? is it i bad luck? now i follow save fx, but seen he not trade good on this month and many ppl give him in -ve commented. did he change strategic or he is on toughted month? which one i SP should i follow again? i also hv consider follow azar consulting… pls let me know what my mistake, tq…

Welcome to our community!
Glad to find more followers!
the trader that you follow is decent one, seems ok, but should you wish me to help you more, upload a screen shot of your account settings it is much more easier like this - to see the risk, the trades lots, etc. :wink:
happy pipping!!!