Is trading forex a full-time job?

tqvm… now i follow save fx, lot size 0.01, my equity left usd620++… which one SP should i follow?

I find it quite right! just keep in mind that savefx and kama at the moment are going through some crisis, so i would suggest to follow some bit save - like #Forex Sleep Mode but with not more that 2 trades :slight_smile:

you can trade 2 times / month and earning more than putting 100 trades a day
it really depend !

Yes, that’s very true. Trading is not about quantity of trades placed, it is about quality of trades. You always get what you put into it.

I think he likes to play it more safe, trade small but save!
this is what i got from his writing at least

Do you refer to tareksuper, me or another poster? My initial thought was tarek, but I could be wrong :).

TheLastBear,

no no i was referring to tarek. or at least this is the vague memory i have! shouldve quoted!
Hows your trading going on lately?

Oh ok :34: My trading has been alright, had a great first two trading weeks and it slowed down a bit last week, but I think I am well positioned for a strong finish to April. How about yourself Eddy?

I am a follower on zulutrade, if you have not got it since now,

Well, April was a bit wonky for me, got some major losses with kama-spot, was ex-number one, and now i am recovering. but nothing too much to worry - will definitively close positive the monthly PnL :wink:

I am a follower on zulutrade, if you have not got it since now,

Well, April was a bit wonky for me, got some major losses with kama-spot, was ex-number one, and now i am recovering. but nothing too much to worry - will definitively close positive the monthly PnL :wink:

Right, you did mention that you are a follower on zulutrade. I hope you do close out the month in green :).

we will see there is still 5 trading day to turn the things around! :wink:

A lot of good things can happen in five days, good luck mate.

thanks!
same to you!!
may your days be full of pips!

Right back at you mate!

which signal providers are you following? can you give a link to your profile on zulu?

hi, may i know which zulu trader u join? pls let me know, tq,o…

right now i am following ForexAnomaly, The good life1, Analyst EUR, Newwave, FxTraderX - with mini lots and up to 3 trades.
what about you yhlai78?

So you are following number 1, 2, 4, 5 and 14. Isn’t it risky to followed to top providers? I mean zulu trade’s ranking system is quite flawed and favours heavily providers with many trades and low average trade time. This logically leads to similar strategies on the top providers.

No not really. and there is nothing flawed with the ranking. all that is is that is doesn’t fit into the trading profile of each and every follower - to some number one is too risky, to others - not trading enough, to third group - trading certain section - trades and the story goes on. There are certain criteria among which the ranking algo goes along - it does sometimes time to adjust (but this is trivial during the trading hours). what I look into a good trader is - last 20 trades to be positive (or if there is negative ones to be minimal compared to the overall gain) ; dd not more than 10% (yes i know i am demanding). trading weeks - some decent go of about 5-10 trading weeks; stop losses on the trades , or if there are none - not a risky behavior, trading time for trades (concerning my margin) …stuff like this.
from my side i always always zulugard and try to protect and limit the risk to my account.