It Dried Out. RIP Forum

Funny. i remember a time not long ago (before the layout and policy change) where every day 1000 members were online and within 12 minutes you had a dozen new posts. now within 12 hours you dont get a dozen posts.

this forum has dried out and is about to die… or it already did.

is that good? my personal opinion: yes.

have read through a lot of posts (especially lately) and i can not stop wondering about the gigantic amount of missleading information. To sum it up, i strongly believe that the wrong/missleading information by so many half knowledgebale members has ruined more money/accounts than the worst bucket broker in this game.

people pretending that they used to work on “the floor” while in their posts and “knowledge” it shines through like the sun through a cloudy day that they did not and in all honesty and reality they probably only did a carpenter job on someones “floor”.

the knowledgable not sharing anything simply because they know that it is not important how valuable, good or right a information is- the crowd listens to the “sweet talking carpenter” i must say that i understand why so many have left and are staying quiet (many just like me aswell, unless my wife is on vacation with kids visiting family- and shes back now so im bussy again).

trying to talk people out of forum wisdom- i did not suceed in these years. but in the end the forum destroyed itself by simply imploding over policy and layout.

thank god.

sincerely,

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

For a while now I have been contemplating not spending any more time here. However, I have found a couple of people who make it worthwhile to visit. But even then, something just feels off.

2 Likes

Yup , it is dead alright, time to move on. Died on the vine, “He’s dead Jim”, Deader than a door nail, it was killed till it was dead, roadkill, as dry as ashes, just put a fork in it already, well well done, dry as the Mojave, a really dry martini, desiccated with a 28" Hg Vacuum, bone dry, as dry as my souvenir Piranha from Brasil.

The Ever Who Cares VIPER

P.S as we say in the South, Bless Your Heart Westie

:joy:

removed by mehehey

Finally I agree with you about something, Bogdan.

Good wishes and good luck to you.

1 Like

Hehehe, you are great bud. It’s funny, you must be thinking of another reptile, I have never been a floor trader, nor do I ever want to be. I have an aversion to have other people screaming at me, cursing and spitting on me also are not my favorite things.

I am just a dumb redneck livin the the country, with my wife and dogs. But I do recommend you stay away from Copperhead road if you ever come to NC. :snake:

The Ever Livin Large In The South VIPER

Oh by the way, can anyone tell me where the little Westie got the idea I was a floor trader???

The Ever Stumped VIPER

[quote]

I have been involved with Spot Currency this since 2004, I have been an introducing broker for 2 different firms, and also have been trading OPM. I was actively engaged as a consultant for the building of a new trading platform, and I had my own live trading internet radio show, by live trading I mean I was trading live with commentary. So I know a lot of behind the scenes and have seen a lot of behind the scenes, some of it cool, some of it not so cool, but all of it done in the chase for Alpha, that elusive Greek alphabet letter. Now if I am mistaken, and you are a verified Analyst/Broker, please feel free to correct me, if not, go away.[/quote]

edit: removed by meh

1 Like

2 Likes

Naaahh, your comprehension is bad, an introducing broker is not on the floor, and by the way there is no floor for Spot Currency. And yes we were a real introducing broker for 2 firms. Now what I am hoping after going through your past postings is that you have sought help for your suicidal tendencies, I read something about figuring how to kill oneself by wrecking a car, and not having the insurance figure out it was suicide. These are not healthy thoughts, and seriously, I like your humor, but if these thoughts are recurrent, please, for the sake of your wife, exwife and kids get some help.

VIPER

I don’t think an “Introducing broker” is the same thing as a “Floor trader” - is it ? :slight_smile:

[Edit typing as @TradeViper was posting ]

[Edit 2 - Link removed - apparently there are some things one is not allowed to say ]

1 Like

Still hate this endless scrolling.

1 Like

can i get like for no reason

5 Likes

When a person makes a statement such as this it generally reveals a deep seated desire. Suicide is nothing to mention lightly, or even on a message board such as this. As far as the CopperHead road reference, it’s a song, and since NC is the home of NASCAR, which started with moonshiners in NC, Georgia, Tennessee, ahhh, yeah, Bless your heart

The Ever Should Have Realized VIPER

1 Like

Funny how this thread about this Forum dying may have had more action today than all other threads.

I voiced my misgivings about this new forum format back in June, at that time my own Thread was getting 2,000 views a month and growing. after the format change views dropped to 500 a month. Many of the familiar contributors just vanished. I have already been through a closed forum at FXCM, do not really want to start over. I checked out another site ( forgot its name) seemed to have more traffic but the rules would not let me start my own thread until I achieved all the requirements.

As long as there are a few people showing an interest I will likely stick around

2 Likes

Watch the freaking video -

IB brokers :slight_smile:
Minute 12
Minute 59
Minute 1:21
Minute 1:43

ANd listen to the "Inversion narrative

[Edit - minute 42 How the industry is really organised }

OR remain ignorant :slight_smile:

I haven’t been here that long - but i do agree - Lack of visibility is a definite disadvantage

Little green bar at left hand side - pulls the thing down to where you want to be :slight_smile: