I've made all G10 forex spreadsheets using Anton Kreil's PFTM Method

Yeah william!
I’ll Make a Discord Group very soon !

Cheers :hugs:

2 Likes

hello , please i need the video 18 of PFTM series and exogenous excel , because i dont have them , ill be so happy if you provide for me

1 Like

Do you know where i can get the excel spreadsheets for pftm? i got the courses from a friend but dont have the excel sheets :frowning: @Bear.J

1 Like

Super liked. Your posts always help me in my analysis. Look forward to seeing more of your posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also badly need the Excel Resources of PFTM course. Can U help me.
And I lost the number 15 video of PTM course. And could not get it since then elsewhere.
@Bear.J

1 Like

@martingala5594
Yes! this is a good question Martin!
Video 21 is very tricky ,and in fact to avoid misunderstanding ,i only trade doubly verified biases,
Example EUR/ JPY
Endo : -21 & 16
Exo : 11
Instead of adding up the scores i isolate them ,(the final bias is same Anton)
Endo: IF EUR endo > JPY endo ,then SHORT,if not LONG(inflationary numbers so positive are short,and deflationary are long)
Exo:IF Exo >0 ,then Long ,if not SHORT,(infationary number here are long,deflationary are short)
So we have LONG endo and LONG exo,so my final bias is LONG
If exo was SHORT,i would not trade it ,
Using this way i only trade pairs that i am 100% sure about their bias,and are confirmed by both analysis !

@Ledgerla I am always very happy to help! :blush:

Hi Bear.J

I read your post and I am interested in collaborating or buying your spreadsheets. I too have done a lot of work on endo and exo sheets. I have spent months creating them, sourcing the data tweaking this sheet and that and builiding new scorecards for different indicators of different countries. Anything to speed up the process of updating them really interests me as you can always be more effecient. look forward to hearing from you.

vffx

1 Like

Hi martin

I too have found the endo/exo score card conclusion…confusing. See the attached pic of my endo/exo scorecard I updated recently regarding NZD/USD and let me know what you think…

1 Like

Hi Pete !
Yeah sure ! i’ve answered you by mail regarding my actual projects and your issues with the strategy :slight_smile:

First of all I want to say ‘Thank you so much Bear.J’ the hours of work you must have put in to creating the documents blows my mind. The depth of analysis and yet ease of use is incredible! Plus with regular updates from you I don’t have to comb the earth for any macro economic changes or worry about where im going to find the data. Honestly guys I don’t know the guy from Adam but I took a punt on his work after spending 7 days trying to gather up all of the macro data for the USD. My time in this instance is better suited to actually trading than searching the world for Switzerlands real GDP from 1996!

Again thank you so much bro I cant tell you how many man hours you have saved me with the paperwork side of trading.

2 Likes

Thanks again a lot for your incredible work Bear.J

I purchased the sheets from him several months ago and not only is it legit, but he is keeping them updated weekly and saving me tons of hours of work so I can focus on generating trade ideas without scrolling the Internet and updating all these massive sheets manually with some hard-to-find data.

Thanks a lot again mate, cheers !

1 Like

I would b happy if explain to me how to get the intervals coz I am confused especially when calculating distribution

1 Like

Bear J can you plz explain how you get the intervals when calculating distributions

I am also confused on how to get the intervals when calculating distribution

1 Like

What do you mean precisely for calculation distrubutions? which of the many?
The building process of the ATR do you mean?

I have also taken the course and have nothing to say against it. It helped me understand a lot of things about forex that I didn’t find anywhere else. I agree that it is a bit expensive but totally worth it.

1 Like

Hey Bear, how do you come up with the exo score of a cross pair? You gather all the Majors USD exos scores, for example say:
Exos:
NZD/USD = -11 (Short)
EUR/USD = 14 (Long)

How do you come with the final Exo number for EUR/NZD?

1 Like

how much did u pay for?

1 Like

Hi @Bear.J

Incredible work, well done!

Currently building my own versions of the endogenous spreadsheets and goodness me, perseverance is needed. Been an enjoyable process so far though :slight_smile:

To be honest, I’m unsure of the logic around how the scorecards are built (at least, how Anton suggests to do it). At one point he seems to read across the graph, drawing a line between the two chart axes…“here we have ‘0.3’, and as you can see that lines up with ‘1.0’”… I am sat there in disbelief…surely that can’t be right! Altering the scale of the vertical axis on the chart changes the result…

Similarly, filtering the CPI data (for example) to get average approx GDP never seems to reproduce readings that are even close to what he puts in the scorecard. CPI 0.30 doesn’t equate to GDP 1%, surely?

I’m wondering, did you find a way around that in your own versions of the spreadsheets? I suspect I’m doing something wrong…or perhaps it really is just a qualitative assumption based on how normal/abnormal the reading is. I may end up simplifying the scoring system somewhat anyway, to make it more suitable for the level of trading that I do (I’m not going to be a millionaire trader, at least, I don’t think so!).

Anyway, all the best - good to see someone else out there grafting away on the data! Actually great fun once you get going.

Cheers
J

1 Like