Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

Just goto the brokers website and download their version of the Metatrader client. It’s ok to have several ones installed as long as they are from different brokers.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Both Forex.com and Oanda seem to be hosted on the company’s servers. I don’t have any folders for them on my local computer. If anyone who has actually set Ivybot up to work with either of these brokers has a moment to provide instructions (or point me to where they are on the web), I’d be grateful. Thanks.

17 trades kicked off between Sunday and tonight on BasicFX for a whole profit of $0.66. WOW! I am rich!

Thanks! I hadn’t quite realized how Metatrader works but I get it now. Oanda doesn’t seem to provide a flavor of Metatrader but Forex.com does and that’s good enough for me.

Ivybot earned me $6.78 of play money today. Whoo hoo!:slight_smile:

Hi nikezzz hey if you are buying fap turbo 48 i think that is the best choice. As i said it before. I have ivybot, megadroid and fap turbo. The only one that i can trust is fap turbo. The other two will make you tired fo waiting and in most of the times you would not be happy at all/. You said that you want to open an acct with $500.xx or so. That’s what i have with the three ea ( robots). Thanks to fap turbo i have control my acct in good health lol:)… I am about to click the refund button for ivybot. Now. If you leave your default settings with you fap after you install it that will give you profits every day with no more than 2,3 or 4 dlls on the four pairs for the scalper strategy. Now i ll tell you what i have done with it and i assure you that you w ill be very happy woth the results.
When you drop your fap on the charts of the m15’s only woth the scalper strategy you will see almost on top two settings . One will be the scalper_lots with your amount of $500.xx this should be 0.10 so …
Scalper_lots 0.10 ok? The second setting will be the next one down that is:
Scalper_usemm false. By default this is set on true. You have to change it to false. This way the scalper will made every trade at the size of 0.10 fi you change to true then the robot will read your balance and your trades will be small. I have trades every day anywhere from $5.xx to $19.00 / consider that this may happen on every pair m15 that you set your ea/ the only pair that i have had loses with fap is the eur/gbp so i do no have the fap on that pair. I just have it on the other three. Eur/chf,gbp/chf and usd/cad. Think that this trades will be happening every day times 3 or four ( pairs) once you rich over one thousand change the scalper lot to 0.4o/ well there you go , hope this help and if you do it post your results, unfortunately i could no start with more money and the other dum robot made me lost $500.xx thank to this setting on fap turbo in my last week and days i am almost at $ 700.00. Wich bank would give you that much for your $500.xx savings acct in almost two weeks? Lol :)… See you friend and good luck.

My Ivy 5.0 on default settings made 2 trades yesterday - USDJPY and USDCHF. I watched them now and then during the day. The USDCHF quote suddenly dropped big, increasing that trade a lot. And I could not stand the excitment, so I manually closed that position. Made $39 on a $500 account (0.1 lot size). I think I did a better manual close than Ivy did later. The USDJPY position resulted in a loss though (-$19), so all in all I made about $20 yesterday. Quite good, I think. But I will be monitoring the trades as much as I can. Better a small win than risking a large loss, I think.

I should have closed the USDJPY when it was winning, which it was at some time in the “middle”,… but then, I suppose I am greedy too. :slight_smile:

I have noticed lately IVYBOT will miss a TP trigger. I thought 5.0 would address that issue but does not seem too:confused:. Anyone else seeing the same?

Ivybot is on a timer from the time it opens a ticket. wether in profit or loss it will close an order if it reaches its time limit before crossing over your take profit. Change the dds_delay to a really large number if you want to keep the trade open untill it hits TP, 99999999999 should keep it open for quite a while :smiley:

I was tempted to close a trade manually when the pip profit was high but let it run.
On my FXDD demo I had the lot size at 0.5 with take profit at 40 pips and it took that profit and closed the trade for a $215.40 profit.

On my BasicFX demo with the lot size at 1.0 and take profit at 82 pips it closed the trade with a 17 pip profit of $182.70.
At one time it was 48 pips up and I was so tempted to close the trade but let it run to see what IvyBot would do on default settings.

FXDD => nymrod.mt4stats.com

BasicFX => nymrod2.mt4stats.com

Nu24X

have u changed your take profit level,please what is the take profit u r using for all pairs…

On the FXDD account I lowered the take profit from the default setting of 82 pips to 40 pips with a lot size of 0.5 which resulted in a larger profit than the BasicFX account with lot size of 1.0 and take profit at 82 pips.

The BasicFX account kept the trade open much longer and closed the trade at a 17 pips profit even though at one time it was up 48 pips it didn’t make the target of 82 pips.

nymrod.mt4stats.com

nymrod2.mt4stats.com

Nu24X

Here we go again…

FXDD => nymrod.mt4stats.com

BasicFX => nymrod2.mt4stats.com

Nu24X

+1, called and got my Clickbank refund process started today.

Doesn’t live up to 1/10th of the hype. Too bad … another good marketing plan but a poor product.

For those seeking an EA that seems to consistently work, check out Robominer. They have a free version you can download and run demo, it makes money slow but sure.

Rubberband

How long have you been testing IvyBot and on how many accounts?

Are you testing or using any other EAs at this time?

Nu24X

I am done with Ivybot. Once it was exposed as a very simplistic tradebot by some guy that cracked the EXE, that was it for me.

No matter what this is, it wasn’t developed by Ivy League Graduates, or even students.

Absolutely fantastic marketing campaign though! :o:o:o

Hi. Where did you read about the guy cracking the EXE (did you mean EX4?) Can you provide a link? Thanks.

I don’t remember the forum, but he displayed the code for Fap Turbo, and 2 others right on the forum. He had a link at the bottom to go to the cracked Ivybot code. I wish I could remember. It was a week ago. Right after 5.0 came out.

Sorry if I caused a problem. I could have just said I was giving up and already had my refund. :o

they were ivy league grads in marketing? haha :stuck_out_tongue:

prohosted.com/sourcecode.cfm

Compare the size of the source code of IvyBot to the others, only about 10% amount of code.

I think the simplest solution is most often the best, some things are over complicated by those who are over educated and can’t see things from a simple perspective like a simple minded person that can come up with a very simple solution to a complex problem.

If this EA really was created by Ivy League grads it’s very simple and small in size and not very complex, not something you would expect from Ivy League grads that would tend to over complicate things.

I still have mixed emotions about this EA and am currently testing it on 4 demo accounts with 4 different brokers being I have over 30 more days left on the refund deadline date.

Nu24X

i have a VERY basic EA running atm with a 90% win so ya sometimes basic or simple is better though if you can make a complex system that finds percise trades and makes great pip gains that would be good too

p.s. i even call my EA “basic” :stuck_out_tongue: