Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

Any suggestions on which EA to buy from Clickbank and test on a Demo platform. I think there are a couple of new ones out.

FapTurbo and Megadroid make pofit on demo accounts, im testing them on 8 different brokers MT4. MD is very accurate it’s almost never lose but trades rarely. I dont know how will they do on real money account.

took a while but I finally got back my refund. on the ivybot 4.9

the awesome thing about this is that I get to keep it! It still works! But I’m not using it to trade, it sucks. I manually traded my live account, turned 1k into 1.9k this week. Ivybot lost over $100 on the demo.

It does, however, have a great feature that tells you the current spread price. just turn off autotrade. lol fxopen live spreads are tighter than alpari uk.

So far I have tried 8-9 EAs none of them worked out, if they have a good one I doubt if they would release it to the public. So I have decided to do manual trades, which are producing reasonable profits. I am comfortable with my manual trades which I can do better than these robots. Good trading.
Go thru the Babypips School, I have learned a lot from here.:slight_smile:

could you tell us which robots have you tried and didn’t work please? Im almost at their 60th day and haven’t tried them on real account yet.

James

From what I’ve seen from IvyBot I wouldn’t use it on a live account.

Nu24X

i like to conclude that every robot is waste,top 3 robots md,fap,ivybot never bring profit,its better to do with manual trade,the robot creator are cheater,so i dont buy robots…

Hi I had been using Forexmegatrion in a live account, and I could tell you it had working great. It opens a lot of positions through the day and night, and close them sometimes with a small profit but at the end of the month I noticed I had gain more that when I did it manually, because I don`t have the time to spend all day open and closing positions, although I trade manually too. I had 2 accounts one with Forexmegatrion and the oter one I trade manually with the help of megaforex signals. Bye:p

hey guys…im anxious to get my refund back on this product. my 60 day is almost up. Any idea how can i file for a refund? i already sent a support ticket to ivysupport.com. If they do not refund do i have to call clickbank myself and provide them my purchase number?

Don’t ask the IvyBot team for a refund, go to Clickbank.

Take your order number with you and enter it the form with the rest of the info.

clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm

On the next page click the support link then check the button for request refund, select reason for refund (second from top) then tell them why you want a refund in the text box.

Nu24X

thanks bro for that info. im sick of Ivybot already. Did u get out too? so what kinda trading methods u go with now?

I haven’t requested my refund yet, I still have some time left.
I was thinking about trying it next week with the scalper settings.
IvyBot made a trade late today on the on my FXDD, Alpari UK accounts but did not make the trade on my BasicFX and Alpari US accounts.
This is the second time it’s made a trade on Friday and left it open over the weekend.

I may purchase MegaDroid after I receive my refund from IvyBot.

This last week I’ve been manually trading.
Didn’t do so well the first few days but got better at it as I went along.
I think I made over 300 pips yesterday with the manual trades.
Today wasn’t as good but did make some good trades.
A lot of the trades were stopped out with a 5-10 pip profit.
Maybe I shouldn’t have moved the stops in the money and let the trade run.

My demo account went about 2,500.00 in the hole and now it’s 2,000.00 positive from the last two days of trading.
Too bad it’s not real money.

Nu24X

hey thanks for the reply. ive got 1 week left for ivybot but im too sick of it entering weird trades at times. Even though the recent good move down for the USDJPY trade. it jus scalp downwards. This thing aint a long term winner if u ask me. Because of the dds delay settings that takes out the trade in the fixed time with no matter wad losses that is. Its quite dangerous to go with ivy for at least now. i wouldnt dare to go live on this. Manual trading would be much better…im up 6k in 2-3 days of trading myself manually. Better to double the account myself rather to leave it in the hands of a robot. These few months due to the volatility in the lowering of the dollar…i guess ivy isnt prepared for that kind of conditions yet. Rough times are ahead, i’d rather be trading with a bunch of analyst. and seeing things in my own eyes…IMO. Happy trading to you bro.~

I hope to god ivybot is right about this trade this time lol.

I shorted usd/jpy about an hour before ivybot did because I found a good entering point. I thought it was still thursday :eek: and now the markets closed lol. Hopefully the market will open monday with 100 pips in my favor!

edit: ooh yeah! opened 30 pips in my favor :smiley:

still not gonna trust ivybot though

Call Clickbank, their 1-800 number is on your paypal receipt. Refund will take a couple days for an email then a couple days to be processed to your account.

I requested a refund via the website link I posted below.

Nu24X

Could you post a live record of your Forexmegatrion? Thanks,I am interested in it!

Seems everyone is requesting refunds for this useless robot :slight_smile:

At least we must appreciate that their sales page was different from the normal crap! :rolleyes:

If it had performed as well as the sales page we would all be millionaires by now. :smiley:

Nu24X

I heard that
$$$$$$$$$$