Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

My refund just posted back to my CC account.
That didn’t take very long. :slight_smile:

I requested the refund via the URL I posted below.

Nu24X

I have the Ivybot set up on a BasicFS Demo Account:

$500
aggressive settings
Lot: .05

The bot isnt even working. I get alerts saying "IVYBOT_USD_JPY: Selling"
However, it doesnt actually open the trade!
How do I fix this please? Could it be because I am using my own template to view the market? If THAT’S the reason, this EA is seriously gimped.

Thanks.

Hi,

I think the main problem of this robot is that it has no s/l, and it is generating terribly unstable results. I think it can be good for more experienced traders, if it is possible to tell what market conditions it succeeds in (I haven’t checked yet). For people who just want one robot to do the job for them, I’d say it is a bit too dangerous to use this one�

IVYBOT does not work!!! It is the most RETARDED robot on the planet!!! it does sell orders and the price goes sky high, loosing you money in the blink of an eye. You might as well flush you money down the toilet!!!

I lost over $900 in the first month, their sales page say you will make money?

THEY ARE LIARS!!!

blog.theforextradingrobot.org/ivybot-forex-trading-robot-review

Hi there, I’m pretty green (actually just started demo account this week)
I wanted to perform the backtesting with IVYBot using MetaTrader since this is what the sellers of IVYBot recommended.

It seem whenever I run any backtests I have no trades?? I played around with the various input and optimization parameters but I see no trades whatsoever.

Anyone have an ideas? I’m fairly positive I have IVYBot configured and installed properly.

I was impressed by the news around this “super robot” so I took it for a test.
I used two demo accounts at forexmeta (include) and FXPro
Startdate was monday 28 September standard settings 1lot.

Together I had 9 trades (FXPro 3 times)(Forexmeta 6 Times)
4 times I let Ivybot doing the job and the result; I lost -$616.90
5 times I took the control by taking profit what gave me a result of +$600.40

8 trades were USD/JPY, one trade EUR/USD

The total result from last week was -$19.59 however I had the possibility to make serious (demo)money if I had used my senses and took reasonable profit when it was possible.

All together I am slight positive about my first week with Ivybot. I think it needs some help so I would not let it run on its own if it’s not a demo account. At least it gave me a good indication when to buy.

Lets see what this new week will bring.:confused:

I’m three weeks later now,
Playing with Ivybot, I had in total 11 trades at forexmeta, 2 losses, 9 wins.
Result + $13.954 on 3 currency pairs. Installed the update 5.1
With FXPRO I had 7 trades 1 loss, 6 wins. Result + $2659

With Metatrader I made the mistake by making two trades with a not realistic risk from 10 lots. So my result should be +/-$10.000 less.

The 5.1 version looks much better with the in-build riskmanagement

I’m starting to love this robot.
Maybe its time for the real

does any one know how to withdraw money from basicfx?
and has anyone had a good experiences with any forex robots?

i bought the ivybot like 2 months ago and i installed it and ran it for 2 months
and the results were great in a demo account
u can see it here

qb10.com/uploads/image/1079s5t0vB.jpg

but now that i see what you guys are saying
i am not sure how great this bot is
:S
hopefully the new version will be more solid

Everyone makes money using demo account. I would not use ivybot unless they include an autotrader. EA very editable though.

I lost money. I run it live on 0.01 lotsize on Ivybot 5.1, all other settings unchanged, and guess what, I have 7 consecutive losses from 11 trades, 6 Usdchf and the rest Eurusd, totalling over $150. Most were cut-loss by Ivybot’s own risk management feature.

I can’t believe this! Even my own created scalper EA has done better! I have no choice but to stop it. I will stop it for good. :confused:

WORK I SAY WORK I COMMAND YOU!!! I have been up all night watching my IVYBOT close a trade when it tried to sell Low and closed hight hours before the prices dropped for a profit SHEESH!!!

The only exit strategy IvyBot has is a 12 hour timer, no matter if it’s a win or a loss it exits 12 hours after it makes the trade.
It uses no SL or TP, just the 12 hour timer. It’s the dumbest EA ever created.

Nu24X

I also lost my first 6 trades with 5.1 Can we chand the timer to go longer than 12 hours. what about changing the dds to 99999? Its just selling to early? Also if we change any setting do we have change it to false in order for them to work?

Thanks

It may have closed the trade too early with a loss on that trade but a timer is no way to close a trade, not all trades are profitable at the same length of time after entering.
If you didn’t leave your PC and the EA running it would never exit the trade.

It doesn’t know how to enter a trade either, I never could figure out what it’s trading strategy was, it would buy when the market was bearish and such.
It didn’t trade very often either, I’ve tested other EAs that would make 3-5 or more good trades per day.

This EA is lazy and stupid.

Nu24X

HOW do I get my money back via clickbank

I posted the Clickbank refund URL earlier in this thread.
Being I haven’t made 100 million posts and am still considered a newby and not allowed to post live links until I’m over 250 years old via BabyPips rules and the over zealous under age minor moderators (still living at home under their parents roof) on an ego power trip that just love reprimand tus old geezers you’ll have to search the thread for the link.

Nu24X

In response to Kenwoodlands, what other experiences have others had related to the test account and then making real trades? I finally got Ivybot to work. After several hours of trading USD-CHF and EUR-USD, my test account is up $512 on a $5,000 account with ForexMeta.
I’m suspicious.

You made it happen… Did you alter the settings at all?

I changed my ivybot over to alparai but the smiley face does not smile. However, it does say that it is scanning… Will it work??