Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

dear forum member, let compare smartkick() ea n ivybot()

hi everyone i have been using ivytrash bot for about a month DO NOT BUY ivybot it is a waste of money trust me its trash i started with about $1,000.
to test ivybot , the account went up to 1,143 im thinkin ok this is working right ? WRONG ever since then its had about 18 bad trades in a row costing me about $380.00 my account is now only about $604.00 , dont worry i have quit using ivybot and all ready got my clickbank refund so ya do not buy this product i guarantee you will lose money and regret it if you do :slight_smile: im hella pissed off at the ivybot people anyway good luck guys and trust me dont get ivybot its a frackin scam.

YES UR alright, coz ivybot just a game not a robot to create our money.
c my back testing ivybot(ko) vs my ea SMARTkick.U ll c how ivybot running n so bad

I signed up as a VIP member to IvyBot, and I am supoosed to be able to use IvyBot 5.1…however the version I downloaded directly from the Ivybot.com website is still version 5.0…anyone know where I can get 5.1?

Another thing…I went to BasicFX.com, and I downloaded the MT4 platform…In the title bar it shows Metatrader 4 at FOREX.com…is this normal?

Also, all 4 Ivybot EAs show up under the Expert advisors section, but they always in gray…like it seems they are not active, even though the smiling shows up for all currency pairs…do I need to activate them somehow?

thanks for your help

I didn’t have a problem with 5.1 - you might have to scroll further down the page to find it. IMHO, the Ivybot member page sucks. That should have been my first clue that the program was a waste of money. Installation does not go according to the directions.
But, after installing MetaTrader I have a folder under the Frogram Files(x86) folder called “MetaTrader - Forexmeta”, under that is “Experts”, with the 4 experts contained in it. I didn’t have the problem with not having access to the files.
What the setup instructions don’t tell you is that you have to allow the program to run terminal.exe as administrator. Without this, nothing happens.
Which brings me to my second-most important concern - customer support at Ivybot sucks. When I wrote to them to try to find out why the program wasn’t running (before I found out about terminal.exe) the only response I got was, "read the manual."
The most important reason I’m going to request a refund before the 60 day trial period runs out is because since the first two trades in my test account, where I made a few hundred (on a $5000 account) most transactions since then have been losers and I’m down a couple hundred at present.

So where do you get Smartkick? I googled it and couldn’t find it.

dear Demar,smartkick ea is a mY ROBOT. By now i ll create new ea (smartPUNCH) FOR GU,GJ N UJ. C smartKICK vs fedorafx

so are you selling this smartkick ea??

Tq for ur question.I m so sorry,coz my smartkick not for sales.BY now my new robot ll coming as know as kingstonePOWER ll makes high profit for us.USD500 TO USD50000 IN 12MONTHS
U LL BE found its in next weekend by googled.believe me pls.Email to me for more info.tq

Hello all,

Well, I just have bought Ivybot 5.2! It has passed 6 ours and nothing happens… I backtested it and i am not happy with the results. There was no profits at all!
Anyone have had succesfull trades with this EA?

I guess not…

Did they refund any of you?

Regards,

I also own it and wasn’t too happy with the backtested results. Read elsewhere online that Ivybot is a rewrite from the people of FAPTurbo since it largely lost steam after so many people began using it.

Heard fairly decent things about MegaDroid and Forex Phantom, but MD posted HUGE losses last week with an unexpected news announcement causing adverse price reaction.

Ivybot should be good about issuing refunds – if not, contact your bank/credit card company/PayPal and they’ll resolve it for you.

I let IvyBot run in simulation mode for 58 days, during which time it lost several hundred of my $5,000 simulated account dollars. I requested and received a prompt refund.

Documentation was very poor and support was worse.

FapTurbo is doing much better using Best Direct MT4 for a broker. It’s still in simulation, but at least it is executing winning trades. Their support is also much better. I attended an on-line seminar (Webinar if you like that term. I don’t) last Friday and got some good start up information. The seminars cost $10. I’ve signed up for two more.

You see i’m using it on 3 MT4 different brokers, and still no one trade open!
Even in agressive mode!

Oh yeah, i’m hearding that FAP turbo and Megadroid is going better… you know, i think i’m going to give about robots! :confused:

Thanks Trentfx for your tips! I will do that if the bot does not start working!

How long did you test FapTurbo?

Hi I don´t use a robot I automated my account you can see the results live and updated at MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free
Hope you can analyze and see how the system works because I am not doing anything and my account is growing with steady pace. Is the best system I try to trade in Forex, but it only work with the EUR/GBP. Bye and good luck.

Hello Bichiz,

Thks for sharing your results!
Would you like to share your system? How do you define your entry points?
Thanks!

My Ivybot still didn’t any trade! I’ll keep you informed!

Hi iacob sorry but is not my system is an expert advisor, that works only with the EUR/GBP. Bye.

Started 5k demo ac on 2/8/09 no trade week one, then 2 losing trades but is now fighting back & showing profit of $853. Has only traded USD/JPY

Hi,
And what EA are you using?!

regards