Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

Hello Speedy,
I am using the 5.2 version.
Did you change any input values or you just follow their indications?
I sent an email to them asking for more information about the inputs and how i can configure it to get more (i mean, some) profits! Lets see!

tks

I signed up as a VIP member to IvyBot, and I am supoosed to be able to use IvyBot 5.1…however the version I downloaded directly from the Ivybot.com website is still version 5.0…anyone know where I can get 5.1?

Another thing…I went to BasicFX.com, and I downloaded the MT4 platform…In the title bar it shows Metatrader 4 at FOREX.com…is this normal?

Also, all 4 Ivybot EAs show up under the Expert advisors section, but they always in gray…like it seems they are not active, even though the smiling shows up for all currency pairs…do I need to activate them somehow?

thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Must be an IB.

Hello Speedy,
Hey 44 is my lucky number!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Ok, actualy if you go to Ivybot’s web site you should get the 5.2 version… this is the lastest one!
Don’t worry if your EA’s icons are gray or collored… i dont need to do nothing. If you see the smiling face it should be ok! Of course, make sure you have allowed the EA to open orders in automatic. You must go on TOOLS --> OPTIONS --> Expert Advisors.
Hope this can help!

[U]Do not[/U] waste your time with ivybot. I began using it in December on a demo account. It ran with a 52% success rate over about 35 trades. I started running it live in February, and since then, it has been running at 27% over about 60 trades, and my account has been depleted. I have sent 3 emails to support asking for advice on maybe tweaking the settings. It’s been almost a month since my first email to them about this issue. I have never heard a reply. I am a VIP member as well…which was also a waste.

Some people learn the hard way.

Ivybot is a waste of time guys.Backtest suck, and teh forward test shows that it does not trade often and loses the money.

confirmed blower poison ivy

ivybot has to be worse than even fap.

I read a similar thread from another forum about EAs and the traders were discussing that they are indeed profiting with the help of fx robots. If robots do work, everyone who uses robots will become millionaires. I tend to keep in mind that with patience, hard work and accumulated experience, consistent profit without the use of EAs or robots is possible. :slight_smile:

Hello guys
I have been reading the entire thread, however I am still dont know if I need to buy IVYBOT or not?

what are your final recommendations/conclusions ?

thankyou!
J

my advice : dont waste your time with this piece of crap !

well said dude!!!

IvyBot worked at first then lost triple its gains. FXDD - ouch, Why?

mmmm, maybe because it doesn’t work?

introducing.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=12166

Hi,

Wenn I run the IVYBOT 5.1 in demo the result are very bad

cann you give me a example of param that good work ?

thank

Hello
I want to share it with u ,:cool:
Best wishes

Here u are this is IvyBot Version 5.2 for downloading

GoodLuck

thanks for the share but it’s pretty useless lol