Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

Hmmm looks like its an old EA revamped without consideration for new 5 digit brokers because long back the bucket shop brokers were 4 didgits.

So is this an old EA???

Now they hyped an old EA, but a much need review from a site that reverse engineers the code to find if its signature matches someone else’s EA to find it a fake will be on the cards soon I guess???

So the first wave of buyers brings in some extra cash and then perhaps the fakers claim a new upgrade with 5 digit brokers???

If its so new why did they not code it for 5 didgits???

Common guys wake up …LOL get a refund whilst you can I would!

I would get a refund ASAP and wait to see what they do as they also dont provide live real forward tests, even if it was a modest 500usd acc with 0.01 lots it would be a good indicator of developers faith.

I run Live Megadriod on 5 Live real accs and so far so good but FAPT I took down 3 months back and whats happened now is many are seeing overall losses for the last 2 months as markets have been not themselves as spreads have also changed with many brokers.

Overall relying on just 1 EA is not a good risk and many EA’s on the same currency is also dangerous as Is using the wrong pairs that the EA was not coded for.

Finding a portfolio of EA’s is harder but when you do find a good EA it ALWAYS needs a vigilant eye to reduce risk when necessary manually or shut off all together.

Any comments out there?

Edz

Did no one get caught in the USDJPY market down turn? here is my trade on the aggressive settings::

open BUY 2009-07-31 12:34 @ 95.53
close BUY 2009-08-02 21:00 @ 94.76

result :: -812.58 @ 1.0 Lots

anyone make this trade?

I guess that’s the difference between aggressive and the default. The default settings didn’t do that.

LOL. thats real aggressive settings there bugboy. no didnt catch that wave. 1.0 lots for that setting is quite over. guess u get hit pretty bad with that.

I am just glad it was a practice account and not my cash.

too long for one trade to happen. Any guys here might have good settings can share up here if they want =) ive been waiting for 48 hours still no trades. Looking back at the IVYBOT page. somehow seems to good to be true. Did some manual trading myself. End up in bad shape for USD:CHF , EUR:JPY. Some unexpected trends going on. jeez. Am still waiting for the moment =)

my first trade : 2009 Aug 04, time 0305, buy usdjpy 95.17, losing as now is 94.84 … using scalper settings bu ivybot.

There are some cracking affiliate sites trying to flog this thing. Check out Forex Ivybot Review. The sites states “IvybotReview.org is an independent website dedicated to help people finding about Forex systems and robots before risking of being scammed of their hard earned cash.”

Mmmm - perhaps a different website name might give credence to your claim?

late last night I was able to setup another test account running the defaults only changing the lot size. no trades yesterday on either account.

Hi all, i just grab one copy and plug in my interbank mini, around 2 to 3 day no trade, the optimal spread alway show 0, sent them a ticket and reply as below,

“The optimum spread value shown in the chart window is the current spread plus or minus an Ivybot slippage parameter. Depending on your broker (remember Ivybot has recommended brokers!) this value will vary. Keep in mind Ivybot is not meant to run on 5 digit brokers (but the update will be available shortly) but if you are running Ivybot on a 4 digit broker and you see this value at 0, everything should be fine.”

i change the ‘slippage parameter’ within the property, it still show 0, but when i try forexmeta demo (recommend broker), the optimal spread show 3 for eurusd, check the tick chart it appear the spread for that pair is 3, does it mean optimal spread = spread (normal market)? and the bot only trade when the spread = optimal spread which is 0 in my case ( any broker offer 0 pip spread pls let me know :)) which mean the bot will never trade, sent them another ticket will keep ur all posted, anyone having the same problem pls advise :slight_smile:

Thank for your share , it advantages very for me.

i found this same problem .the reason the spread is 0 is because the bot is written in a way the platform your using does not reconise.i get the same prob with fxdd.no trades at all since monday, when i opened. i think the robot is written in a way to only trade properly with certian brokers especially with the ones they recommended( proberly making commision on them brokers or they own it?) so where pushed into opening a live with basicfx (who i have never heard of) or metaforex who ive been told to stay clear of. i can feel a refund coming…

Hi!
I signed up a demoaccount with BasicFX for testing the Ivybot yesterday.

Acc start balance 5000

Aggresive settings
2 lots

So far, 5 trades made, all profitable, the first one opened 10-15 minutes after Ivybot installation yesterday. 4 trades were made today.

balance 5900

LOL you sure it has traded? i didnt get any trades at all. you traded 2 lots? thats really aggressive LOL =S
Man, i havent seen my IVYBOT in action YET! thats unfair =(

yes i had the same.im intersested to find out the min deposit with basicfx. but not ready to open an account as i know nothing about them,and read bad things regarding metaforex.:mad:

what broker you with?

get your IvyBot #1 Forex Trading Robot, Largest Aff Payout On Cb via this link

IvyBot

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Let me ask you a noob question because I weren’t able to find it on google:

Does Home page | FXM Financial Group, FXM financial is a 4 digit broker? How can I know if it is a 4 digit broker. In this case I would say its a 3 digit, F X M,

well guys, sorry for disturbing you with this noob question :blush: LOL

$

nah…im still using IVYBOT for demo on forexmeta. No point going on live when i just purchased this bot not long ago. Still not taking the risk yet. if it still doesnt perform well after 45 days. ill file for refund. Seems like cybertobbe is having some good trades though. i just upgraded to 2lots. Hopefully it will be aggressive enough and i am holding back much high of the closing TP. some of the settings are too high, i had to manually take off some trades myself. im with Forexmeta and ForexFS. for now…just stick to 4 digit broker until the updates from the IVYBOTEAM are out. =)

thanks holycreation, so it seems that basicfx works well with the bot, as i have had the same results as cybertobbe :rolleyes:
thanks for the comments so far guys we all need them :smiley: