Ivybot -- Comments? success? settings?

Hi all, yesterday i send the support team a ticket regarding the supported broker and the reply,

No. Use only recommended brokers. Ivybot has two recommended brokers, BasicFX and Forexmeta. We have these brokers as our recommend brokers for several reasons. For one, they know our system very well and we have also received clarification with them that they will be able to handle the new regulations coming into the forex industry. Also, we know that IvyBot trades on these platforms. It has executed trades on each. Ivybot was built, optimized, and tested on these platforms. While we are not expecting errors on any other platforms, we cannot attest to the accuracy of the system outside its realm of development.

b4 i get ivybot i ask them the same thing they reply,

‘It works with 4 digit brokers that use the MetaTrader platform.’

smell rat here:mad:

thanks steve this just backs up the comment i mensioned earlier. so basicfx wins over meta forex, as mentionesd in a earlier post. my mate has emailed basicfx regarding funding. $500 to open an account. trust me i dont work for them, but if this thing trades well for afew weeks then maybe ill consider, although i still smell a dodgy rat!!!:confused:

Been running this robot since it came out and only 1 trade. The trade was successful, but very small. It performance seems very poor and I not trust the “use ONLY the recommended brokers” thing.

My idea of “recommend” is percisely that… recommendation. ie: the waiter recommends today’s special, but you’re still welcome to order the regular entrees and still feel satisified. That’s not the case here.

So, I’ve requested a refund, and I’ve been waiting 2 days and no reply yet! Another day or two and raise the issue with ClickBank further.

I HAVE USED THE IVYBOT FOR TWO WEEKS AND THERE IS NOT A SINGLE TRADE. CAN ANYONE HELP? SHOULD I HAVE MY REFUND? I’VE UDES THE DEFAULT SETTINGS. MY DEPOSIT IS $556.OO. SINCE I HAVE NOT HAVE A SINGLE TRADE I DECIDED TO RELOAD MY MEGADROID AND FAP TURBO/ WILL THIS MAKE A DIFERENCE? CAN ANYONE GIVE ME AN ADVICE? :o

the difference is not up to us to comment. but Different robot has their own characteristics, Im using the aggressive settings and 2 lots, still no trades yet. i am very disappointed as well. Everyone is asking me to hold on and wait for trades to happen. well-im still waiting. u shld have tested it on Demo anyways. IF FAPturbo and Megadroid helps u profit more, why not? as long end of the month you get good percentage profit.

What does mean aggressive settings? Putting 2 lots in a 5.000$ account is aggressive? Or changing the trailing stop would be aggressive?

Kindly, you experts, try to explain me that :confused:

What leverage have you set?

Whats the min lot size your brokers gives?

0.01, 0.1 or 1 lot size???

If not sure open a New Order tab in MT4 toolbar and in the window below the choice of pairs click on volume and scroll to the smallest shown and tell me that figure?

Edz

At the bottom of the Ivybot Manual are the scalping (more aggressive) settings.

Thanks cybertobbe, I think I forgot to read that part of the manua�—:stuck_out_tongue:

thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

hi friend,
so far what pairs it traded all profit or any loss got

My balance $556.00 my broker mini lot min .01 my leverage 1:200 my ivy bot two weeks runnuing and no a single trade.
My fap turbo open in the scalper mode and open every day on the four pairs ( m15) may lose i out of four but profits are very small. Some are just cents/ hope really that ivybot start trading.
They claim that in real acct 500,00 turn in 3000.00 in about a month. … Thank you. Let me know what to do. Or am i doing something wrog?

Using all caps is considered shouting. Please turn off your caps lock.

I have had IVYBOT running on my VPS since it was released, it has made two trades using the default settings. Others who have it set up correctly have gotten the exact same two trades. If you didn’t get the following trades with it set up to the defaults on all four pairs, you don’t have it set up correctly.

First position open:

2009.07.29 14:27:25 IVY_USD_JPY_4.9 USDJPY,H1: open #14103386 buy 0.10 USDJPY at 94.86 tp: 95.68 ok

First position close:

2009.07.30 02:27:46 IVY_USD_JPY_4.9 USDJPY,H1: close #14103386 buy 0.10 USDJPY at 94.86 tp: 95.68 at price 95.04

Second position open:

2009.07.30 15:46:00 IVY_USD_JPY_4.9 USDJPY,H1: open #14216688 buy 0.10 USDJPY at 95.44 tp: 96.26 ok

Second position close:

2009.07.31 03:46:14 IVY_USD_JPY_4.9 USDJPY,H1: close #14216688 buy 0.10 USDJPY at 95.44 tp: 96.26 at price 95.57

So in the last week and a half there have been two small winners and no other trades using the defaults. If you didn’t get these trades and had Ivybot running, you have something wrong. Read the manual, do you have a smiley face in the chart upper right corner? Do you have “allow live trading” clicked on? Don’t mess with Metatrader while it is running, don’t even change time frames, leave it on the recommended H1. Some have tweaked the defaults and gotten worse results so I recommend to let the defaults stay and make the developers earn their money.

I strongly doubt the developers claims for reasons listed in my first post in this thread … no way the PDF was written by IVY League grads and no way the bot was written by experianced traders. Looks to me like Ivybot cloned FAPT / MD marketing concepts, similiar feel but much less polished.

Actually looks like default settings just made a 3rd buy (this time eur-usd). Funny thing is my computer crashed for an unrelated reason and when I started it back up it opened up and bought immediately. Before that I was fooling around with manual trades. I have no prior experience to bots, but ivybot hasn’t closed any of the trades I open manually. Is that pretty much standard in the way bots work?

ok so i guess forex.com broker doesn’t work with ivybot even though it is a 4 digit broker. i have setup both default and aggressive on a demo basicfx account.

WHILE A WAS READING ON THE EURUSA H1 CHART INF FOR MY IVYBOT I NOTICED THAT IT SAYS OPTIMAL SPREAD 0 AND THIS IS THE SAME FOR ANY OF THE OTHERS 3 PAIRS ON H1. MY QUESTION THIS TIME IS: COULD THIS BE AFFECTING THAT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY TRADES SO FAR? ( 2 WEEKS) I JUST LOAD THE IVYBOT ON A DEMO ACCT WITH BASICFX AND THE OPTIMAL SPREADS ON THE FOUR PAIRS H1 READS 2,3,4,5. SO ON MY LIVE ACCT OPTIMAL SPREADS READ ZERO ( O) WHILE ON THE DEMO ACCT READS ABOVE ZERO ( 2,3,4,5)… WHY IS THIS DIFERENCE ON THE SPREAD. BY COMMON SEANCE IT HAS TO BE ANY SPREADS FOR EVERY TRADE. MY IVYBOT HAS ZERO SPREADS ON MY LIVE ACCT. NO SPREADS/ NO TRADES AM I RIGHT. DO I NEED TO CHANGE ANY SETTINGS ON MY IVYBOT AND PROBALY I WILL HAVE TRADES FINALLY AFTER 2 WEEKS? ANYBODY HAS AN ANSWER PLEASE?

THANKS/:rolleyes:

For many reasons indicated in early posts, why dont you get refunded direct from Clickbank NOT Ivybot it appears the support dosent support your issues is that why you ask here?

Like I said earlier its ONLY programed for 4 digits,wake up!! If its so new why not have it on 5 digits??

I woke up and decided I was going to grind and smell my own coffee…LOL

Its an old EA revamped and they cant be bothered to change it, well if a few more suckers buy it then they might part with some cash and then release…LOL an upgrade!!

Interested to see what Larsens site says on the review as hes got it on test but no results yet, perhaps it wont trade because they direct all the buyers to their recommended broker?? Hmmmm a little collusion or what??

Alarm bells ring!!

I attended the webinar launch and what a load of S**T !! They thought that showing the math behind it was going to be the faith buy, but they never put even $50 USD on a live account to show and prove it.

Thats my take on Ivybot…Any challengers??

Edz

Dear fellow trader, together let sum thing up :slight_smile:

1. Anyone ‘trade and profit’ with broker other than the recommended which is forexmeta and basicfx.

2. Grown in equity since the used of bot like (+/-)x% in x day with broker x with setting x (aggressive or default) with account type (real or demo).

For me nothing to report as i found out that my broker is not supported after sending several ticket and finally get my answer when i insist they answer me with simple yes or no.

I was able to make 2 trades after 1 day using the aggressive settings 1 good, 1 bad. but no trades in the last week.

Agree with Edz analysis but am going to give it a chance for 30 days. Set up properly with the defaults, it has made two small profitable trades on a FXDD demo account (FXDD is my broker of choice, my live account is there too) running on my VPS. If it doesn’t do better in 30 days, will get a refund, that is why you should use Clickbank.

My borker is ibfx, i have installed ivybot on demo and real account.
No trade opened the whole week.I askes the support team of ivybot and their fast respones was the same as what is already posted by fellow traders. Can any one share me his experiance who has ibfx as a borker?
Thanks!